BY CHI

The CHI Frosted White Ionic Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer is true revolutionary technology that will cut your time in drying by up to 50%. Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared for smooth, shiny, silky and conditioned hair. Controls Frizz and conditions and seals the cuticle for more shine. Variable heat and air setting, plus cool shot. 1800 Watts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good hairdryer but you have to be extremely careful because the hair dryer will fry your hair if you do not watch. It really puts out alot of heat. I did like it but with my type of hair which is natural curly and course, I would not use it unless I wanted to straighten my hair.
Lauren P.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair dryer! I got it from TJMaxx two years ago and I haven't had any issues with it! Dries my hair fast with no burning smells or staticky mess. When this one dies, I'll buy another- no doubt about it!
Deann S.
Herriman, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this dryer a lot. Has two different speed setting and has a button for cool air. I can get my hair dryer a lot faster now thanks to this dryer. Chi really makes great quality products!
Kayla K.
Fayetteville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This baby has lasted me nearly 6 YEARS and its not even close to falling apart! It does a fantastic job of drying my very thick hair quickly so i can be out the door faster! Love the multiple heat settings and even the cool blast!! Seriously the best dryer ever
M m.
I got it on red for travel is very practical and handy. I don't recomend it for every day use. Just because is not comparable to the digital and I have it and that's the one for everyday
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this dryer, for the cost it wasn't worth it. I think chi products are not made like they used to be made. This hair dryer looks and feels cheaply made, it does get hot, but something cheaper would work the same way.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Chi always satisfies yet again another product I purchased from them and still pretty happy with my purchase easy to blow dry your hair with clear instructions if you dont know how to, cant go wrong :)
Kayte W.
Keokee, VA
Love love love this hairdryer! It's super fast & easy to use. I've never owned a better dryer. The price may seem outrageous but you get what you pay for!! I'll never purchase another dryer.
Hannah D.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drier I've ever used! Typically takes me 15 minutes to blow dry my hair but this one takes around 5! Leaves my hair smooth when I use the diffuser. My friends with different hair types have used it and loved it as well
sapphire c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is expensive but it also is a chi so what do you expect lol. But I like using this when I wanna add volume to my hair or when I'm doing a flip in with it.