BY CHI

The CHI Frosted White Ionic Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer is true revolutionary technology that will cut your time in drying by up to 50%. Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared for smooth, shiny, silky and conditioned hair. Controls Frizz and conditions and seals the cuticle for more shine. Variable heat and air setting, plus cool shot. 1800 Watts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla E.
Ashburn, VA
I’ve had this blow dryer for over 6 years now and it’s still going strong! I purchased it for a great price at Marshalls or TJ Maxx. I will purchase another chi dryer in the future
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
I love this hair dryer. It doesn't leave my hair with static and includes a defused, and the regular dryer attachment. It helps the hair dry fast and is light weight and managable.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
This is a very good hairdryer but you have to be extremely careful because the hair dryer will fry your hair if you do not watch. It really puts out alot of heat. I did like it but with my type of hair which is natural curly and course, I would not use it unless I wanted to straighten my hair.
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
I really like this dryer a lot. Has two different speed setting and has a button for cool air. I can get my hair dryer a lot faster now thanks to this dryer. Chi really makes great quality products!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Considering this is a professional hair dryer I was extremely disappointed with this hair dryer. It was pretty heavy and lack luster with its power and didnt get as hot as it should have and took quite awhile to dry my hair. I do not recommend this at all.
M m.
I got it on red for travel is very practical and handy. I don't recomend it for every day use. Just because is not comparable to the digital and I have it and that's the one for everyday
Kayla K.
Fayetteville , GA
This baby has lasted me nearly 6 YEARS and its not even close to falling apart! It does a fantastic job of drying my very thick hair quickly so i can be out the door faster! Love the multiple heat settings and even the cool blast!! Seriously the best dryer ever
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I didn't like this dryer, for the cost it wasn't worth it. I think chi products are not made like they used to be made. This hair dryer looks and feels cheaply made, it does get hot, but something cheaper would work the same way.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Chi always satisfies yet again another product I purchased from them and still pretty happy with my purchase easy to blow dry your hair with clear instructions if you dont know how to, cant go wrong :)
Jade B.
Flint, MI
This hair dryer works well for everyday use. My hair is thick and curly so it takes a long time for it to naturally air dry. Using this hair dryer speeds up the drying process and cuts down on the time it takes for me to do my hair.