BY CHI

The CHI Frosted White Ionic Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer is true revolutionary technology that will cut your time in drying by up to 50%. Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared for smooth, shiny, silky and conditioned hair. Controls Frizz and conditions and seals the cuticle for more shine. Variable heat and air setting, plus cool shot. 1800 Watts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April O.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
All time favorite!! I've used many brands and they were all bad for my hair and mess it up. But I found this one and it's amazing . I love the defuser with this product and it's long lasting so I will definitely put this to work
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Dries your hair and half the time!

Has a cool shot button to keep your style in place!

Also, gives your hair that soft and smooth look!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
cherryville, NC
It normally take me forever to dry my hair because it's thick. This dryer get really hot and drys my hair in no time. I love it.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
This is a very good hairdryer but you have to be extremely careful because the hair dryer will fry your hair if you do not watch. It really puts out alot of heat. I did like it but with my type of hair which is natural curly and course, I would not use it unless I wanted to straighten my hair.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Fayetteville , GA
This baby has lasted me nearly 6 YEARS and its not even close to falling apart! It does a fantastic job of drying my very thick hair quickly so i can be out the door faster! Love the multiple heat settings and even the cool blast!! Seriously the best dryer ever
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I didn't like this dryer, for the cost it wasn't worth it. I think chi products are not made like they used to be made. This hair dryer looks and feels cheaply made, it does get hot, but something cheaper would work the same way.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Chi always satisfies yet again another product I purchased from them and still pretty happy with my purchase easy to blow dry your hair with clear instructions if you dont know how to, cant go wrong :)
Kayte W.
Kayte W.
Keokee, VA
Love love love this hairdryer! It's super fast & easy to use. I've never owned a better dryer. The price may seem outrageous but you get what you pay for!! I'll never purchase another dryer.
sapphire c.
sapphire c.
This product is expensive but it also is a chi so what do you expect lol. But I like using this when I wanna add volume to my hair or when I'm doing a flip in with it.
Chanelle W.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
I love this hair dryer! It gets just hot enough to dry my hair quickly and does not cause it to frizz. I don't feel it is to bulky and it's great for my quick dry in the morning