CHI Ionic Professional Hair Dryer 1800W in Chameleon

by CHI

The CHI Designer Chameleon Ionic Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer is true revolutionary technology that will cut your time in drying by up to 50%. Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared for smooth, shiny, silky and conditioned hair. Controls Frizz and conditions and seals the cuticle for more shine. Variable heat and air setting, plus cool shot. 1800 Watts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Ionic Professional Hair Dryer 1800W in Chameleon!
My chi hair dryer dries my hair way faster than my Walmart cheapy. It doesn't burn my hair or pull it in through the back. I love this hair dryer. It was worth every penny.
The best hair dryer I have ever used. Does not fry my hair and dries it quickly. I have very long hair and its always shimmery and soft after using this dryer.
Prattville, AL
I have a lot of thick curly hair and it take quit awhile to blow dry my hair. Having a blow dryer that heats up and doesn’t burn my hair is wonderful!
Rex, GA
The dryer have the right temperature for me and my daughter hair I use it on the people hair I do and I have had the dryer for a couple of years now
I love diffusing with this blow dryer. I diffuse my 3b hair on the low setting and low heat. It takes me about 20 mins or less to diffuse my hair.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
Lumberton, NC
Drys my hair so fast and doesn't dry it out. I love all chi products. They definitely are my favorite pick over every other name brands.
Denison, TX
We love this hair dryer. Several settings and rates of speed! My hubs says it's a perfect fit for him! And it's super simple to pack!
Yorktown, VA
I got mine at TJ Maxx so the price was awesome. I'm on my 2nd one in 5 years and it's awesome.,. Pretty, dries quickly and well made.
Slidell, LA
The greatest blow dryer I've ever owned. Its lasted me over ten years now and it's the quietest blow dryer in the world too.

Looking for your answer?