BY CHI

CHI Ionic Power Plus Stimulating Conditioner helps promote fuller, thicker hair. A stimulating conditioner with advanced formula that is designed with rich botanicals, herbs and humectants to relive scalp tightness and dryness while helping to stimulate t see more...

aly h.
I have really dry fizzy hair that is partially damaged on top from dying it for so many years. I have tried so many different things to help me with this problem. I finally got CHI Ionic power plus conditioner and the difference was amazing! I should have thought of doing before and after pics at the time.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders. Vibrant colors and long lasting. Never leave home without it just in case of emergency lol. It's a necessity!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!