BY CHI

CHI Ionic Power Plus Priming Shampoo is specifically formulated with natural ingredients to exfoliate, detoxify, and cleanse the hair and scalp by removing build up and sebum. see more...

Shayna P.
Shayna P.
Roselle Park, NJ
I do a lot of hair for girls at cheerleading competitions. Before I know that i am going to do it for them, I always tell them to not wash their hair because the hair is very fine and does not corporate well with the hair spray. I found out that this shampoo works very well and the next day, the hair was not to dry, or to silky.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
I have colored hair and its pretty damaged. Using this for a but really helped! I'm not bothered by the scent at all either. I recommend but remember every hair type is different. I just feel as though this truly helped my ends get repaired.
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of all chi products! They are just superb!!! My hair is wavy with highlights and this shampoo Preps my hair for any hairstyle the next day! I use this shampoo very often, I think it's great! Priced. Reasonably as well!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Athens, OH
This shampoo is great for when you have an event and you know you need got hair to hold. It will leave your hair the perfect texture for styling.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great! Always leaves my hair feeling smooth. Also the scent is very pleasant. Ive been using this for a few months now and its 10/10.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and how it help your hair stay healthy and less frizzy and not a drying feeling like others
cristina d.
cristina d.
San Ysidro, CA
It really works, every products they have, it helps son much your hair in every way know how to control it
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Mc Rae, GA
This shampoo works wonders on hair and is very recommended because of all the great things it provides.
Vondah B.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
I really love the priming shampoo from CHI. it's just a great product. It works very good on my hair and it feels super soft. It's a little pricey I recommend it to other people with damaged hair such as myself. I feel like it has thickened and helped repaired my hair! I use this shampoo every other day, I think it's amazing. I do recommend it!
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
I love the priming shampoo from CHI it's amazing it works perfectly for dry scalp it feels soft it's so silky which is good and it smells amazing it's long lasting because the amount of size and it's affordable not pricey i recommend it to other people with frizzy,damaged,burnt hair 🙂
Stephanie J.