BY CHI

Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too. Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Racheal L.
Pearl, MS
Makes my hair look shiny but not greasy makes it look pretty amd not messy. Keeps everything in place and makes me feel good about it.
Erin A.
This is one of the few at-home hair colour brands I use. It gives my hair a brilliant, and glossy shine. The colour is rich. I bought a dark brown. I prefer it over alternatives I've tried. I will definitely repurchase.