Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorCHI
Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3oz (4N)

CHI Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3oz (4N)

Does anyone use this and love it?
Does this work well?
This looks awesome! I'd love to see some pics
Start your review of CHI Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3oz (4N)!
Sierra R.
Lake Wylie, SC
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 11N Tube 11 n extra light blonde plus
Love this Chi Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color this was my first time dying my hair. First I had my hair cut into layers and thinned. I then used two bottles of the Chi dye (extra light blonde 11N). I added Wella Welloxon Perfect Creme Developer - 30 Vol 9% along with Pro Care Powder Bleach due to my hair being very black. After coloring I applied the Brassiness Hair Mask & bonus oil. Most people would tell you not to straighten your hair right after bleaching and coloring. However, I used the bonus oil after blowing out my hair and it moisturized my hair a lot. Hair Chemist Brassiness Hair Oil with Lavender Oil 2.5 ounce. I then straightened it! This Hair dye did not make my hair dry at all or effect my curls.😍 I will be using the Texture ID mask in a few days! Stay posted! I highly recommend these products! Check out my Before & After Photos💕 Let me know what you think.😉 #influenster #hairdye #chi #voxboxme #haircut #beauty #hairproducts
Melissa F.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3N Tube 3 n darkest brown
Personally i think all chi products are amazing this one is perfect for that shine you look for and there isn't a certain smell that bothers me like othehair products have
Alessandra Z.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3N Tube 3 n darkest brown
It does not smell bad or strong , but although it claims that it is free of amoniaco, that thing burns. I could not keep it in my hair for more than 15 minutes. The burning sensation was too much for me.
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
CHI Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3oz (4N) uploaded by Michelle R.
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3N Tube 3 n darkest brown
Love this hair color. It’s so easy to use and you even have choices to use it as a Demi permanent and semi permanent color. You can find it at Sally’s beauty supply. It’s about $6 for a tube of dye.
member-82ce6f58c
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 1N Tube 1 n black
I don't know why but we I'm going to get you a little tan and I'm not going out
I don't know why but we I'm going to get you a little tan and I'm not going out
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 1N Tube 1 n black
I absolutely love CHI color. I have a VERY sensitive scalp and my hair will literally fall out using a box dye. This color is a sensitive scalp's best friend. No harsh odor. Leaves hair so soft and I love the way it last. This is the blackest black, leaving cool tones (blue). I just love how this color doesn't damage my hair or scalp. Will always use CHI color!!!!!!
Krissy H.
YUMA, AZ
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3N Tube 3 n darkest brown
This is a great hair color. It doesn't have ammonia so it doesn't irritate the scalp. I really enjoy using this product.
Olivia C.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 7A 7 a dark ash blonde
This is the best. I've tried several and this one works great and has a really good smell to it! But it fades rather quickly
sara W.
Waycross, GA
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3N Tube 3 n darkest brown
This dye has no ammonia and is highly pigmented, what more can you ask for? Love live love this!!!
Angela Honestiismylife G.
Harvey, LA
Review for: Farouk Ionic Permanent Shine Hair Color 3N Tube 3 n darkest brown
This hair color is one of my favorite hair colors yet. Its very high pigmented and vibrant.