BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCHI
Ionic Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer GF1620

CHI Ionic Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer GF1620

The super speed CHI Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer is true revolutionary technology that will cut your time in drying by up to 50%. Comes with clear Diffuser and Nozzle Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared for smooth, shiny, silky and conditioned hair Controls frizz and conditions and seals the cuticle for more shine Super fast drying - cut time by up to 50% Variable heat and air setting, plus cool shot button Lightweight Non-Slip Bumper Heat Control Switch Soft Touch Handle Air Flow Switch Cold Shot Button Low EMF Dries hair faster Ion Switch Flexible Cord 120V AC 60 Hz 1800W ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Group and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Group.  Farouk Systems Group guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product

Is this a hair dryer that allows for less time spent drying hair? My hair is long and I have a lot of hair and it takes upwards of 20 minutes to dry my hair using my current hair dryer. Would love to cut that time in half.
Start your review of CHI Ionic Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer GF1620!
How would you rate this product?
Harley R.
I actually bought this for a gift for Christmas and recently used it myself (in hopes of purchasing one for my personal use), and I was not impressed with how much it cost. You can easily go to Sally's or TJ Maxx and purchase something very similar, if not the same from (Marshalls, TJ MAXX, Ross, etc) for a 1/4 of what you'd spend in a normal beauty supply store.
Monique E.
Buena Park, CA
I can't review this product because Ive never had it or was able to try it so if it's possible can I get some freebees so I can review your the product. It would be very helpful for the both of us, I think. Thank you.
Seira O.
Owingsville, KY
Good dryer. It definitely could be better for the price I must say. Always flip your hair upside down with this one. Gives it so much volume.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I love the diffuser that comes with this. This dryer is gorgeous and it gives me a great hair day when I start off with a bad one. You won't be disappointed by this product and it will last a lifetime.
Brittany W.
new london, NC
This is a great hairdryer if you wanna use it to help with texture and it dries your hair in no time!
Taylor O.
De Queen, AR
I love my Chi hair dryer. I haven't had any issues with my Chi hair dryer and I love that it is so quiet. I can take a shower when I put my son down for a nap and blow dry my hair and not wake him up!
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I love my chu products the blow dryer gets extremely hot and my favorite is the hair straightner it works really well in fact its the best I've tried
Laura W.
The best blow dryer I have ever tried, it works awsome, makes my hair look amazing and dries fast
Annah W.
Summerville, SC
I bought this with a coupon at ulta a while back and don't get me wrong this works but I don't get any wow factor from it. I mean it does just as well as my conair dryer. It sounds a little quieter but the end result of my hair is the same.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Great dryer, but the price is steep but not as steep as the Dyson so that's a plus. It works well with a low EMF to prevent hair fry.