BY CHI

The super speed CHI Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer is true revolutionary technology that will cut your time in drying by up to 50%. Comes with clear Diffuser and Nozzle Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared for smooth, shiny, silky and conditioned hair Controls frizz and conditions and seals the cuticle for more shine Super fast drying - cut time by up to 50% Variable heat and air setting, plus cool shot button Lightweight Non-Slip Bumper Heat Control Switch Soft Touch Handle Air Flow Switch Cold Shot Button Low EMF Dries hair faster Ion Switch Flexible Cord 120V AC 60 Hz 1800W ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Group and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Group.  Farouk Systems Group guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product see more...

Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Great dryer, but the price is steep but not as steep as the Dyson so that's a plus. It works well with a low EMF to prevent hair fry.
Brittany P.
I really like this hair dryer! It has very good power. I also like the tools because sometimes I like to wear my hair wavy.
Shay P.
Columbia, SC
This product stretches my hair and gets the job done immediately. I am natural, and I️ use this product every time I want to stretch my hair before styling. I purchased at Ulta.
Harley R.
I actually bought this for a gift for Christmas and recently used it myself (in hopes of purchasing one for my personal use), and I was not impressed with how much it cost. You can easily go to Sally's or TJ Maxx and purchase something very similar, if not the same from (Marshalls, TJ MAXX, Ross, etc) for a 1/4 of what you'd spend in a normal beauty supply store.
Leann K.
I splurged on this dryer a few years ago. What a fantastic investment! I absolutely love this dryer. It cut my drying time in half to completely dry and straighten my curly hair. Everything about this hair dryer rocks. If you are looking to invest in a hair dryer that will last for years, this is the one!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I love the diffuser that comes with this. This dryer is gorgeous and it gives me a great hair day when I start off with a bad one. You won't be disappointed by this product and it will last a lifetime.
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
I love my Chi hair dryer. I haven't had any issues with my Chi hair dryer and I love that it is so quiet. I can take a shower when I put my son down for a nap and blow dry my hair and not wake him up!
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Love the attachments and color! Chi hair products always last a long time for me so the money is worth it. I have curly hair but like to both leave it curly and straighten so love a diffuser that can help lift my curls without the heat of a blow dryer frizzing them out.
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
This is nice especially if you have wavy to curly hair. My hair took almost 45 minutes to blow dry with brand new blow dryers from other department stores, with this had my hair dry in under 10min. My morning routine was cut in half.
Linda M.
Bought this as a special purchase at Ulta a few years ago and I'm really happy with it. It doesn't dry my hair quickly (with the diffuser) which is ok with me since it's gentle on my curls. I would recommend it!
Ashley N.
Jackson, OH
Is this a hair dryer that allows for less time spent drying hair? My hair is long and I have a lot of hair and it takes upwards of 20 minutes to dry my hair using my current hair dryer. Would love to cut that time in half.