CHI Ionic Color Protector System 3 Leave-In Treatment Masque uploaded by Anastassia G.

BY CHI

If you invest in great hair colour then make sure you invest in great hair care with the CHI Ionic Protector System 3 Treatment Masque. This intensely moisturising leave-in conditioner protects your colour to leave hair looking beautiful. Keep your coloured locks looking vibrant for longer with this CHI Ionic Protector System 3 Treatment Masque. This colour caring mask makes the perfect weekly pick me up for your hair. Directions of use: Apply a small amount to towel dried hair. Work through hair evenly from scalp to ends. Leave-in and style as usual. see more...

• Is this good for really dry hair ???2 Answers
  • I did not know chi came out with a hair masque I love the...1 Answers
  • Es para todo tipo de cabello?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shaziah N.
It is very important to keep your hair conditioned and healthy. Especially for women who add heat to their hair, it is crucial that you maintain health and your hair gets the nutrients that it needs. I definitely recommend this product.
Hannah H.
Burlington, KY
This product was not very effective for me. I wanted my hair to be hydrated and smooth but it still remained dry. It didn't even help with damage repair or anything like that. I would not buy it again.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Makes my hair feel like silk! Love the smell, and how much healthier my hair looks and feels. I have especially dry and damaged hair (bleaching, chlorine, and heat styling) and this product works really well
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
Absolutely amazing! I love the whole Chi line.. I have spent so much money trying different products for my hair because it is very thick and frizzy and finally I decided to try Chi. So happy that I did!! My hair is so much more manageable and smoother! I noticed a difference right after the first use of this! Softer, smoother and it smells great!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Honestly, as awesome as Chi hair tools are I really expected their hair products to be outstanding as well, however I was very let down in this Chi Ionic Color Protector leave in treatment. I really couldn't see any difference in my hair nor any real benefits from this product. I wouldn't recommend this product and I'd only honestly recomend CHI hair tools which are AWESOME, but I'm not sure I'd recomend much more from them.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Love these conditioning hair treatments makes my hair feel fresh and renewed. Leaving you wanting to run your hands through your hair over and over again. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
This leave-in spray has a strong scent to it but I do like to apply it on the ends of my damp hair. I find that cream leave-in absorbs best on damp hair. I kinda like the spray for this product because you don't have to worry about squeezing too much cream out! This will help out the hair as well as condition the ends. but I also dont like how its
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Este acondicionador humectante intensamente hidratante protege su color para dejar el cabello muy bello.
Mantenga sus esclusas de color buscando vibrante por más tiempo con este CHI Ionic Protector System 3 Mascarilla de tratamiento. Esta máscara que cuida del color hace el semanario perfecto me coge para arriba para su pelo.
Mario R.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this product.
Gloria G.
Monterey Park, CA
Is this good for really dry hair ???
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Es para todo tipo de cabello?
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I did not know chi came out with a hair masque I love the tools is this for all hair types?? And does this really work??