BY CHI

The CHI Ionic Color Protector System 1 Shampoo cleanses your color-treated hair without stripping or dulling the hue. Formulated using CHI Ionic Technology, this shampoo strengthens damaged hair. Colorfinity Complex preserves your hair color, so it... see more...

Meisha M.
I can't complain much about this specific shampoo. Suds up nicely and has my hair feeling clean and bouncy. Doesn't leave a nasty residue or dryness.
Daila I.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product is not suitable for colored treated, double processed, frizzy or dry hair. It will leave the hair shaft dry, brittle and very damaged.
Angelina C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love this shampoo! It doesn't leave my hair dry. It smells amazing! I use it with all the matching products in order to get the desired results
Mercedes C.
San Antonio, TX
I also love this product as well it's a great one I had my hair colored it kept the color of my hair very vibrant for a good month and a half
Beverly A.
Irving, TX
My mom loves this stuff. She has very thick and dry hair, It smells amazing. No companies once so ever! Although it can be a bit pricey.
Celene E.
Moore, OK
I always use this when I'm going to use heat on my hair. I really try not to, but when i have to o nevwr use heat without this product.
Samantha R.
This is some good stuff I must say. It keeps the color locked in much longer. It has a nice smell to it. I bought this item at ulta.
Nina S.
Whitehall , PA
This is an awesome shampoo for color treated hair. It keeps your color fresh and bright and leaves your hair feeling soft and clean.
Bianca V.
Every chi product is honestly really good but this one in preticular is my favorite it works good on oily scalp and i would recommend
Ashley F.
Carson City, NV
Love love love this stuff it lasts forever and makes my hair look and feel amazing. It lathers great and isn't to expensive