BY CHI

Ionic Color Protector System Ceramic 2 Ionic 3 Far Infrared Gently washes impurities from the hair without disrupting dye molecules. Sulfate and paraben free. see more...

Belinda F.
Lagrange , GA
I love chi iconic color protection step 1 shampoo. It is gentle on my color treated hair, smells great and helps my color last longer between salon visits. Even though though Chi products are a little more pricey than your typical drugstore brands they're so worth paying a little extra !
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
I used to use this when I had dye in my hair. It worked great! I bought it from sally beauty supply. I used to use it every-every other day.
Helen R.
Jacksonville, FL
It help protect my hair for the heat of my flat iron. It works better than andis pro tools it also add shine
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
its great just had hair dyed pink and its bright as the first day,its moisturised as usual too chi always impresses me love the silk drops too ,always worth the price ladies,bought it with my mom at a professional beauty supply store ,very satisfied