CHI Ionic Color Protector Leave-In Treatment Masque, 16 fl oz

by CHI

Like Sunscreen for Your Hair Unique weightless formula with no build up 2 Gives hair body, movement and shine

How good does this work ? Does it leave your hair greasy ?
I love Chi hair product, but have never been bold enough to try this leave-in mask on my fine hair. I fear it may leave my hair greasy feeling. Anyone else with fine hair tried this product before? What were your results?
Hi I am wondering if this product would be good to put in your hair prior to swimming? Thank you!
Start your review of CHI Ionic Color Protector Leave-In Treatment Masque, 16 fl oz!
Sebring, FL
I rated this a 4 out of 5 because I experienced some light hair shedding when using this product! It’s pretty affordable and smells good but I wouldn’t use it again, just because it made my hair structure change.
Fort Worth
Could not live without this! I have blonde in my hair, which is a very hard color to maintain. It helped keep my color, and also kept my hair soft. Some Chi products are pricey, but very worth it if you color your hair!
Muncie, IN
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Long Beach
I love this leave in mask it protects my color treated hair and keeps it from fading quick, the fragrance is okay and tolerable, I use the whole chi color protector shampoo, conditioner & leave in mask collection,when I wash my hair every other day and it has kept my hair soft, moisturized, shiny. I also like that this leave in formula provides weightless moisture that my thirsty hair needs. I recommend this product to anymore with color treated, damaged, dry hair.
ocala, FL
I love this CHI Ionic protector leave in -treatment masque. This product does protect your color hair making it possible to last longer than when not using it. It helps your hair follicle and it doesn't damage your hair. Its a little more expensive than other brands but I find it better than others because it doesn't mess up the color or your hair.
Toms River, NJ
This CHI Ionic color protector leave in treatment masque is one of the best I have used.  My hair and scalp get very dry during the winter and I need extra support.  It is very affordable and worth every penny.  I am completely satisfied and recommend to all!
Culpeper, VA
I love this. The smell takes a little to get used to and if you're sensitive to smell I would consider this rather strong. After using this it makes my hair feel silky soft. It helps it retain more moisture so in the summer it's a life saver. I would recommend this
Knoxville, TN
I love all of chi's products. They are great quality and they seem to keep my hair under control. They have great scents. They seem to be the best for my hair. I would definitely recommend and I would absolutely buy it again!
I color my hair at home and since I am  not a professional I like to make sure I use a product that will protect my hair from any damage, this product works great, i have used other products that have left my hair feeling dry and opaque. Very satisfy.