CHI Ionic Color Lock Treatment uploaded by Katie S.

BY CHI

An instant treatment after every color & chemical service Helps neutralize any chemicals while closing cuticle & sealing hair Contains positively charged silk molecules to achieve optimal moisture balance Loaded with proteins to consolidate hair Can... see more...

Ashley L.
Hudson
This is a true miracle in a bottle, I color my hair often and I always make sure that I have plenty of stock of this to use as my upkeep and after care. It’s a little more on the expensive side but worth every penny and every drop! This will definitely keep your locks vibrant and smooth
Nataliia B.
Product mast-hev !!! This is a magic tool !!! Immediately gives brilliant hair to the hair, they become like a picture, shiny, well-groomed, glossy, smooth as from the salon. Very economical, you need just a little to apply to the hair. I highly recommend to try it - it's gorgeous! The truth is not everyone can ponravittsya fragrance, it reminds men's fragrance, but I like it, and the smell quickly leaves the hair. Be sure to recommend!!
Fernanda G.
Tucson, AZ
I love working with CHI and the CHI Iconic Lock Treatment because it works wonders. Especially with fun, unnatural colors. The shampoo and conditioner set help prevent staining your bed/ pillow sheets and towels. I think it also helps the color last longer. I recommend this shampoo and conditioner set.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I remember when I tried this product, I just didn't like it that much. I didn't like the smell, it was too overpowering, and the shampoo didn't do much to my hair. I didn't notice any difference. The only up about this product is that it leaves your hair silky, but other than that I wouldn't purchase again.
Kiki K.
Torrance, CA
I am always coloring my hair and I can't trust any other hair products I love this one so much my mom introduced it to me. Ever since then I've been using it every day. My hairstylist can't believe how good the ends of my hair look. They are never broken or damaged at all. She can't believe it.
Liz D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
For anyone dying their hair, this is a great after color treatment, it moisturizes your hair so much and locks the color to the cuticle, I also get longer time outve my color when I use this. Especially for creative color like blues, pinks, etc
Hattie V.
Markesan, WI
I love anything chi, so I know when I bought this item I would absolutely love it!! I have a oily scalp and I didn't make me any more oily, and it lathers through my hair amazingly!! Very satisfied!!
Katie D.
Denison, TX
This has always been my go to product when I straighten my hair. I feel it does amazing with keeping my hair smooth and damage free. I've tried other cheaper brands and they just don't seem to compare to the chi brand.
catherine c.
Edgewater, NJ
I have color-treated hair so I sometimes use color-protective products for my hair as shampoo and conditioner, even treatment. But CHI products are sometimes quiet expensive so I need to look for the sales and deals.
Tiffany S.
Winter Park, FL
I like all Chi products in terms of hair care. I use the keratin line for my curly hair. This product was recommended to me by my hair stylist and I will continue to use it
Mallory B.
Dearborn, MI
I've noticed that my hair color does not last as long as I would like it to. While I would love to use a shampoo that promises color lock, I also don't want to sacrifice other factors such as volumizing and scent. Would this shampoo provide what I'm looking for without weighing it down?