BY CHI

In CHI we follow our passion for beauty products by discovering them and brining the best in the market We make your search for the right products easy and make it a fun and exciting experience Everyone loves to express their inner self and we give the... see more...

Neda K.
Southlake, TX
Was not pleased with this product.  The first time I used it I was anticipating super straight hair, however, all I got was super greasy looking hair.  I don't believe I used too much.  For the price, it wasn't worth having to wash my hair again. Wouldn't buy again.
Courtney S.
Upper Darby, PA
Brazilian hair treatments are always a go. They're always so rejuvenating and helpful for hair like mine.
Lily H.
Aransas Pass, TX
Wonderful product! Does exactly what it's meant to do plus more! Highly recommend this product!