BY CHI

In CHI we follow our passion for beauty products by discovering them and brining the best in the market We make your search for the right products easy and make it a fun and exciting experience Everyone loves to express their inner self and we give the... see more...

Brooke L.
love it , it makes my hair so soft and smell so good. the oils dont just sit on the hair they absorb in to the hair to really get down deep in to the hair shaft to moisturize and hydrate the way i want it to. the oils help make the hairs very manageable and easy to work with
alyssa d.
bethlehem PA
I use this product weekly. It is very inexpensive, smells great, and makes your hair feel seriously wonderful. My hair is blonde, and a little damaged. This product has a great scent and is long lasting. I would purchase this product again in the future.
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
When my hair gets dry from coloring or heat this is the best thing for it. Only needs twice a month or less depending on how bad your hair is.