CHI InfraTECH Trim Line Hair Dryer uploaded by Nicole B.

BY CHI

Hair Dryer Collection InfraTech Trim Line Collection with Tourmaline Porcelain Hair Dryer with high heat and increased air pressure helps to reduce frizz and static electricity leaving hair in impeccable condition while infusing the utmost shine into the hair. This Ceramic Dryer used a unique ergonomically designed handle and nozzle to provide the ultimate in comfort and balance reducing the stress placed on arms and wrists during each blow dry. Controlled power: 1800-2300W. Available voltage: 110-130/220-240V. Rated frequency: 50-60Hz. Air flow for fast drying: 78.8m^3/h. Max temperature: 170°/180. see more...

Ko L.
Redding , CA
Nice hair dryer. Like any other has hot and medium and cold control. Nice and light feel. Easy to carry around. Blows well and has not died once in years so have not replaced, definitely worth your money
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
I LOVE THIS HAIR DRYER!!!!! All Chi hair dryers are great but i really love this one. 100% satisfied with it. Lately I've been air drying my hair but i use it about twice a week. This is my first time buying but i would buy another if i needed to! i have no complaints, I RECOMMEND IT!!
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
This hair dryer is a little pricey for me. I do love this color it's super cute and it works great for my hair. I have really long hair so having a dryer that dries fast is great! Definitely recommend.
Melissa M.
I love his hair dryer! It works so good! I used to use a really cheap dryer and it would take me forever to get my hair completely dry. After buying this one, I was able to get my hair dry in just a few minutes!
Page H.
Lexington, KY
this blow dryer is very lightweight. It gets very hot and dries your hair fairly quickly. Unfortunately it is way too easy to accidentally turned it off as the buttons are placed on the handle.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
I have thick kinky hair and thus dryer is magnificent at drying my hair in less than 10 minutes with a heat protectant. It was a great deal in sale. Can't go wrong with Chi. Try for self.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
CHI hairdryers are my favorite. This one is my favorite home hairdryer.. yes I have different hairdryers for different places lol. My hair doesn't dry or get brittle or damaged using this. I used a cheap one a long time ago and ruined my hair... pay more for good resukgs
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
The Chi hair dryer is amazing. It is a little pricy but definitely worth the extra money. It gets very hot which helps dry hair quicker especially if you have thick hair. This is definitely a product and brand I would recommend and buy again.
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
This hair drying is great! Iv had mine for about 2 years now and it works like a charm. Great product and I always tell my friends about it. I bought it at ulta.
Cynthia H.
Absolutely love this! The color is super cute it drys my hair super fast and I have thick long hair and its curly and this works wonders for me highly recommend for curly hair thick hair or long hair types