BY CHI

Hair Dryer Collection InfraTech Trim Line Collection with Tourmaline Porcelain Hair Dryer with high heat and increased air pressure helps to reduce frizz and static electricity leaving hair in impeccable condition while infusing the utmost shine into the hair. This Ceramic Dryer used a unique ergonomically designed handle and nozzle to provide the ultimate in comfort and balance reducing the stress placed on arms and wrists during each blow dry. Controlled power: 1800-2300W. Available voltage: 110-130/220-240V. Rated frequency: 50-60Hz. Air flow for fast drying: 78.8m^3/h. Max temperature: 170°/180. see more...

Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Chi hair dryer is amazing. It is a little pricy but definitely worth the extra money. It gets very hot which helps dry hair quicker especially if you have thick hair. This is definitely a product and brand I would recommend and buy again.
Morgann S.
Morgann S.
Taunton, MA
Chi has such great products! I love their straighteners and blow dryers! Definitely recommend! Especially in this blue color!
Rose G.
Rose G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this combo lost it moving houses ,but definitely a must have! Works so good and I jaded for years.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS HAIR DRYER!!!!! All Chi hair dryers are great but i really love this one. 100% satisfied with it. Lately I've been air drying my hair but i use it about twice a week. This is my first time buying but i would buy another if i needed to! i have no complaints, I RECOMMEND IT!!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this! The color is super cute it drys my hair super fast and I have thick long hair and its curly and this works wonders for me highly recommend for curly hair thick hair or long hair types
Chayse D.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
This hair dryer is a little pricey for me. I do love this color it's super cute and it works great for my hair. I have really long hair so having a dryer that dries fast is great! Definitely recommend.
Page H.
Page H.
Lexington, KY
this blow dryer is very lightweight. It gets very hot and dries your hair fairly quickly. Unfortunately it is way too easy to accidentally turned it off as the buttons are placed on the handle.
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this blow dryer at a friends houses it was actually did a good job blow drying my hair. I felt like it took a little longer but it worked. Chi is really known for good products.
Ralpheal B.
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick kinky hair and thus dryer is magnificent at drying my hair in less than 10 minutes with a heat protectant. It was a great deal in sale. Can't go wrong with Chi. Try for self.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love his hair dryer! It works so good! I used to use a really cheap dryer and it would take me forever to get my hair completely dry. After buying this one, I was able to get my hair dry in just a few minutes!