BY CHI

Includes 2 Drying Nozzles:  Normal & Speed infraTech Ionic Action Light Weight Ceramic Hair Dryer with Ion Ozone generator releases 1,800,000 negative ions per 3 cm for quick speed drying time.  It protects the hair from the heat, leaving it in better condition, smoothes the cuticle, prevents electrostatic and flyaways, protects hair color, all while leaving hair with an incredible shine. Controlled Power 1800 -2300W Available Voltage:  110-130V/220 - 240V Rated Frequency:  50-60Hz Air Flow for Fast Drying: 78.8m3/h Max Temperature:  170/180°C Decibel: 68-72B Weighs less than 1 pound Standard: CE, ROHS, CCC DC Motor for Lightweight ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Group and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Group.  Farouk Systems Group guarantees this product only see more...

Leah H.
Cincinnati
This was not all it was chocked up to be. It didn't dry my hair any faster and it was heavier than my previous dryer. I returned it and got the rose gold ghd. CHI InfraTech Ionic Action Light Weight Ceramic Hair Dryer IT0003, Red 1 ea
Kyla B.
Bay City
I received this blow dryer in my cosmetology kit almost 3 years ago and it’s the best dryer I’ve ever had. I used it all through cosmetology school on all my clients and now it’s my personal dryer. Honestly I couldn’t recommend a better dryer.
Rachel W.
Zanesville
I’m so glad I bought this hair dryer. I hadn’t replaced mine for years, and I didn’t realize how quietly and quickly I could dry my hair. This thing has been a life saver!
melanie c.
Excellent blow dryer. It is very light weight compared to my past blow dryer but still blows hot heat and dries my hair how I want it. Its a nice chunk of cash but it's worth it I would recommend it.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
This is by far the best hair dryer I have ever owed, my hair is down below my rear end and it drys in half the time if I was to have just a regular hair dryer. I'm never switching back to the cheaper hairdryers bc it is totally worth a little more money.
Victoria P.
Edgewater, FL
I have the thickest hair and this blow dryer dries my hair in just under 10 minutes. It use to take my 20 minutes or more. My hair looks healthier and has more volume since switching to this blow dryer
Blair L.
I love this hair dryer! It's so light weight and easy to use on my clients hair. It's also very compact to travel with when I went to clients on site. Loved this dryer and very easy to use. I would definitely recommend.
Alicia R.
San Diego, CA
I switched to a Chi hairdryer and i will never go back. My hair drys so much faster and with so much less frizz. Even though its not small i travel with it to avoid using hotel hair dryers (yuck)
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
This hair dryer is everything! I use it on my very thick/ kinky hair for blowouts and it works like a charm! It is light enough that my arm doesn't feel like it is going to break during the lengthy proceed and strong enough to make my hair silky and straight? J would highly recommend but beware it has a pretty steep price tag!
Amanda P.
East Palatka, FL
This hair dryer is excellent! It is lightweight, so it doesn't wear out your wrist when you're trying to style your hair. It has fast air putout, so your hair dries efficiently. I would recommend this to anyone who uses a hair dryer on a regular basis.