BY CHI

Includes 2 Drying Nozzles:  Normal & Speed infraTech Ionic Action Light Weight Ceramic Hair Dryer with Ion Ozone generator releases 1,800,000 negative ions per 3 cm for quick speed drying time.  It protects the hair from the heat, leaving it in better condition, smoothes the cuticle, prevents electrostatic and flyaways, protects hair color, all while leaving hair with an incredible shine. Controlled Power 1800 -2300W Available Voltage:  110-130V/220 - 240V Rated Frequency:  50-60Hz Air Flow for Fast Drying: 78.8m3/h Max Temperature:  170/180°C Decibel: 68-72B Weighs less than 1 pound Standard: CE, ROHS, CCC DC Motor for Lightweight ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Group and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Group.  Farouk Systems Group guarantees this product only see more...

Kyla B.
Bay City
I received this blow dryer in my cosmetology kit almost 3 years ago and it’s the best dryer I’ve ever had. I used it all through cosmetology school on all my clients and now it’s my personal dryer. Honestly I couldn’t recommend a better dryer.
Victoria P.
Edgewater, FL
I have the thickest hair and this blow dryer dries my hair in just under 10 minutes. It use to take my 20 minutes or more. My hair looks healthier and has more volume since switching to this blow dryer
Rachel W.
Zanesville
I’m so glad I bought this hair dryer. I hadn’t replaced mine for years, and I didn’t realize how quietly and quickly I could dry my hair. This thing has been a life saver!
melanie c.
Excellent blow dryer. It is very light weight compared to my past blow dryer but still blows hot heat and dries my hair how I want it. Its a nice chunk of cash but it's worth it I would recommend it.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
This is by far the best hair dryer I have ever owed, my hair is down below my rear end and it drys in half the time if I was to have just a regular hair dryer. I'm never switching back to the cheaper hairdryers bc it is totally worth a little more money.
Sarah C.
Rochester , WA
I haven't tried the infra tech blow dryer, but I've tried the infra tech straightener! It's freaking amazing! I used it for years, it's such good quality! It's almost 8 years old and still going strong! I love chi products!
Ceiara S.
CHI Infratech Sport Series Ionic Action Lightweight Ceramic Hair Dryer RED/BLACK (Model: IT0006) You won't regret buying this as your regular hair dryer or for travel. It's great, not bulky, and the drying time is perfect!
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Love the dryer! I've tested at least 50 on the wall at Ulta and none have the umph this one does. I have 3 women in the house...and we have 2 of the older models which we still use and they are still years later great!
Blair L.
I love this hair dryer! It's so light weight and easy to use on my clients hair. It's also very compact to travel with when I went to clients on site. Loved this dryer and very easy to use. I would definitely recommend.
Alicia R.
San Diego, CA
I switched to a Chi hairdryer and i will never go back. My hair drys so much faster and with so much less frizz. Even though its not small i travel with it to avoid using hotel hair dryers (yuck)