BY CHI

Includes 2 Drying Nozzles:  Normal & Speed infraTech Ionic Action Light Weight Ceramic Hair Dryer with Ion Ozone generator releases 1,800,000 negative ions per 3 cm for quick speed drying time.  It protects the hair from the heat, leaving it in better condition, smoothes the cuticle, prevents electrostatic and flyaways, protects hair color, all while leaving hair with an incredible shine. Controlled Power 1800 -2300W Available Voltage:  110-130V/220 - 240V Rated Frequency:  50-60Hz Air Flow for Fast Drying: 78.8m3/h Max Temperature:  170/180°C Decibel: 68-72B Weighs less than 1 pound Standard: CE, ROHS, CCC DC Motor for Lightweight ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Group and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Group.  Farouk Systems Group guarantees this product only see more...

Kyla B.
Bay City
I received this blow dryer in my cosmetology kit almost 3 years ago and it’s the best dryer I’ve ever had. I used it all through cosmetology school on all my clients and now it’s my personal dryer. Honestly I couldn’t recommend a better dryer.
Chelsea H.
Wilmington
I used to use this exact blow dryer in my old salon. It was amazing for rough drys and blow outs. The dryer has several different heat and speed settings and is very user friendly, highly recommend!
Karishma S.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this hair dryer! It drys my hair faster than any hair dryer I’ve ever had before and it’s super light weight and easy to store. I usually don’t like blow drying my hair because of the damage but this leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny!
melanie c.
Excellent blow dryer. It is very light weight compared to my past blow dryer but still blows hot heat and dries my hair how I want it. Its a nice chunk of cash but it's worth it I would recommend it.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
This is by far the best hair dryer I have ever owed, my hair is down below my rear end and it drys in half the time if I was to have just a regular hair dryer. I'm never switching back to the cheaper hairdryers bc it is totally worth a little more money.
Leah H.
Cincinnati, OH
This was not all it was chocked up to be. It didn't dry my hair any faster and it was heavier than my previous dryer. I returned it and got the rose gold ghd. CHI InfraTech Ionic Action Light Weight Ceramic Hair Dryer IT0003, Red 1 ea
Victoria P.
Edgewater, FL
I have the thickest hair and this blow dryer dries my hair in just under 10 minutes. It use to take my 20 minutes or more. My hair looks healthier and has more volume since switching to this blow dryer
Blair L.
I love this hair dryer! It's so light weight and easy to use on my clients hair. It's also very compact to travel with when I went to clients on site. Loved this dryer and very easy to use. I would definitely recommend.
Paula F.
Great hair dryer. I purchased it on clearance and got it for a great price. I would not purchase one for full price, but if I see it on sale again, I would be likely to purchase another.
Alessandra F.
Expensive but worth it! The Ions make my hair so soft and it dries so quickly with his dryer and the airflow doesn't feel too intense! I purchased from Ulta and would recommend.