BY CHI

Includes 2 Drying Nozzles:  Normal & Speed infraTech Ionic Action Light Weight Ceramic Hair Dryer with Ion Ozone generator releases 1,800,000 negative ions per 3 cm for quick speed drying time.  It protects the hair from the heat, leaving it in better condition, smoothes the cuticle, prevents electrostatic and flyaways, protects hair color, all while leaving hair with an incredible shine. Controlled Power 1800 -2300W Available Voltage:  110-130V/220 - 240V Rated Frequency:  50-60Hz Air Flow for Fast Drying: 78.8m3/h Max Temperature:  170/180°C Decibel: 68-72B Weighs less than 1 pound Standard: CE, ROHS, CCC DC Motor for Lightweight ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Group and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Group.  Farouk Systems Group guarantees this product only see more...

Amanda P.
East Palatka, FL
This hair dryer is excellent! It is lightweight, so it doesn't wear out your wrist when you're trying to style your hair. It has fast air putout, so your hair dries efficiently. I would recommend this to anyone who uses a hair dryer on a regular basis.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer is everything! I use it on my very thick/ kinky hair for blowouts and it works like a charm! It is light enough that my arm doesn't feel like it is going to break during the lengthy proceed and strong enough to make my hair silky and straight? J would highly recommend but beware it has a pretty steep price tag!
Lisa S.
West Monroe , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently acquired the CHI InfraTech Ionic Action Light Weight Ceramic hair dryer. I used it for less than a month before the heating mechanism broke. It only blows cold air. It was expensive! Over $100 dollars! What a disappointment.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this dryer on sale and was not disappointed at all. CHI styling products seem to be coming down in price, or they at least go on sale more often. This dryer works so quickly too, and helps create a sleek shine!
melanie c.
Excellent blow dryer. It is very light weight compared to my past blow dryer but still blows hot heat and dries my hair how I want it. Its a nice chunk of cash but it's worth it I would recommend it.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best hair dryer I have ever owed, my hair is down below my rear end and it drys in half the time if I was to have just a regular hair dryer. I'm never switching back to the cheaper hairdryers bc it is totally worth a little more money.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My CHI hair dryer works very well. I don't have any issues with it, and it does a great job. I have very thick hair, and I can usually completely dry my hair with this dryer in under 15 minutes. My only complaint is that the dryer is a bit pricey.
Sarah C.
Rochester, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried the infra tech blow dryer, but I've tried the infra tech straightener! It's freaking amazing! I used it for years, it's such good quality! It's almost 8 years old and still going strong! I love chi products!
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not personally own this hair dryer but my twin sister does and I've liked it every time I have used it. It gives my hair volume without making it too wild. It dries my hair quickly and is a great tool for styling my hair.
Ceiara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI Infratech Sport Series Ionic Action Lightweight Ceramic Hair Dryer RED/BLACK (Model: IT0006) You won't regret buying this as your regular hair dryer or for travel. It's great, not bulky, and the drying time is perfect!