BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ionic Generation Technology. Temperature control with light indicator. 4 temperature settings. Heat protection. Smooth glide plates. Closes cuticle. .

Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
I love that it heats up fast, its easy to use, and great for all hair lengths, but after spending over 100.00 on a chi and they never seem to last much over a year I think their are other brands out their that are much better and for close to the same price if not cheaper. I have had 3 chis and all of them had the same problem the cord seems to short out after a while. I don't wind my cord around the straightner.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I really like this straightener because I usually don't have a lot of time to do much with my hair during the day. If I would have the desire to heat style my hair I always reach for this. I can get multiple styles out of this product and in no time. What I also like about CHI is that they're a real quality product that I will not have to constantly re-purchase.
Kim H.
Lancaster, CA
Easy to use and style your hair. Has different temperatures for different types of hair. It doesn't matter if your hair is super curly or wavy this flat iron will help get it straight. You can also use the flat iron to add a little curl to your hair as well. Just be sure to use a hair protection spray before you flat iron to keep your hair healthy.
Kristi W.
Rockwall, TX
This is a holy grail item for any person, girl or boy. The plate doesn't damage your hair as much as other brands, it heats up fast, and smoothens your hair when you use it. I find that other straighteners frizz out my hair, especially when I use them to curl, however, Chi has never let me down. It makes my curls long lasting and silky smooth.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
I got this flat iron as a Christmas gift so I really can't complain. But compared to my Chi that's 7 years old, there is something different about this one. I like the old one better. However, I like that I can fine tune my temperature on this tool.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I have been using this for years. I found it at tjmaxx and it has never let me down. It warms up quickly. Has preferred heat settings. The grip is nice and thin I also use it to curl my hair. The cord I nice and long so you can reach your hair from any corner especially if you have long hair like me. Leaves my hair smooth and silky
Kathleen I.
San Francisco, CA
You know, this is a nice iron. It's a high price ticket and yields a good result. However, I think you can get just as nice of a result (or better) with cheaper/non-brand name flat irons. Personally, I asked my hair stylist for a recommendation and am happy with the results (at a cheaper price point than this Chi!)
Courtney B.
Mulvane
These straighteners are amazing! They're a little expensive but they last forever and not nearly as damaging as other brands so in my opinion it's worth it! I would absolutely recommend this product! You won't be disappointed!
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
This straightener is a work horse.  It lasted me through the end of high school, through 6 years of college and masters program, and three years into the work force before finally giving out.  I used it almost daily and sometimes twice a day (I know I know-bad).
Elizabeth E.
I don't curl/straighten my hair often, but this tool is so easy to use, and I love that the plates don't fry my hair. It's great if you're just learning how to work with your hair or if you're a pro, and it's relatively affordable.