Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersCHI
InfraTech Ionic Action Hairstyling Iron

CHI InfraTech Ionic Action Hairstyling Iron

Ionic Generation Technology. Temperature control with light indicator. 4 temperature settings. Heat protection. Smooth glide plates. Closes cuticle. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI InfraTech Ionic Action Hairstyling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffani L.
Waukegan, IL
I should have bought this flat iron years ago! It straightens my hair effortlessly. It quickly heats up and it has a long cord. My hair was shiny and smooth without a lot of work. Its well worth the price.
Nancy B.
Willingboro, NJ
When you have curls and unruly hair this is the product to you. It stays heated and you don't have to wait til it hears up cause I swsre it only takes seconds. One of my favorite hair tools.
Coletta H.
Sandston, VA
Love my CHI. If you want to straighten your hair to the Gods..this is the flat iron you need honey!!!! I've never burnt my hair with this iron and its very easy to handle. I'm looking to purchase the wireless one soon!!
Jill H.
Portage, IN
Straightens my hair so nicely! Leaves the hair so smooth and silky! Dont have to keep repeating pieces of hair to get it straight!
Courtney G.
Tecumseh
Love how hot it gets, and how very straight it gets your hair it is the ultimate hair straightner i just really love it.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
I absolutely love my hair straightener it works so effortlessly to straighten my naturally wavy as curly hair. I bought at JCPENNEY and use it at least 3 times a week. It gives my hair a glossy shine
Adrien J.
Miami , FL
Can't say enough about chi I love this brand although the price it a tad high it's worth every penny
Kyleigh H.
Though these straighteners can get alittle pricey, I highly recommend. They are very well made and last FOREVER. I have had mine since middle school roughly 9 years. And it's still going strong! You won't regret this but.
Molly P.
Port Orchard, WA
I really like this straightener because I usually don't have a lot of time to do much with my hair during the day. If I would have the desire to heat style my hair I always reach for this. I can get multiple styles out of this product and in no time. What I also like about CHI is that they're a real quality product that I will not have to constantly re-purchase.
Amanda C.
This leaves my hair nice and shiny and straight. Usually when I wake up my hair is frizzy and gross, but when I use this straightener it really transforms my hair. It's probably one of the best straighteners I've used and is worth the price! I recommend this!

Looking for your answer?