BY CHI

Christina M.
Hemet
Love this hair dryer. I've had this forever and it still works like its brand new. It has 2 heat settings and a cool button it also came with 2 diffusers. I dont use the diffusers I actually purchased a comb attachment for it and use that rather than a brush or comb.
Amanda N.
Lawton, OK
Super light weight and easy to use. Works very well. Love how easy it is to do blow outs with this dryer usually my arms hurt by the end and with this they don't make
Teddie A.
The Woodlands, TX
I wasn't a big fan of this dryer because it made my hair feel awkward. the texture was rough and not smooth like it had been before with other dryers. It did dry my hair quickly and was easy to use. I would look at other CHI hair dryers before buying this one.
Victoria D.
An amazing hair dryer that's worth the money. I try not to blow-dry my hair too often to avoid heat damage but I use this at least 3 times a week. My hair is thick so it takes a while to dry naturally and this helps me dry it without feeling like I'm frying my hair.
Iman C.
Dallas, TX
This is a great blow dryer I had my original one for over 4 years and then it gave out. The good thing about this dryer and all CHI products is that if there is any type of problem with the products you can do an even exchange, it's a very helpful feature.
Stephanie C.
Malden, MA
Love this dryer!! Dries hair extremely fast with no frizz!! Just a cold shot when done, brush and go! My hair is long and thick and used to take forever! It seems expensive but your hair is so shiny and healthy it's definitely worth it!
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
MY FAVORITE HAIR DRYER EVER!! my hair is down my back & thick, this dryer is a bit expensive for it's results,i'd buy it!! Just remember to wear a heat protectant before using the dryer!! I highly recommend
Gigi S.
Fullerton, CA
my hair dries fast with this blow dryer it is amazing. Repeat user. I really like this product my hair type is fine. I am satisfied with this chi blow dryer. And I'm sure other people will enjoy the usage of this product.
Ashley T.
Blacksburg, VA
Obsessed with this dryer. It's super fast and I had no idea drying hair could be so easy before I got this dryer! Worth spending a little more than I normally would
Maiya B.
Omaha
While this is a huge step up from a cheap hair dryer, this does nothing compared to the dyson. This product takes about the same time to dry my hair just as any other hair dryer would, minus the heat damage.
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this come with a comb attachment? I need a new blow dryer. A good one.
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this come with a comb attachment? I need a new blow dryer. A good one.