CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective Treatment uploaded by Amber C.CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective Treatment uploaded by Julie R.

BY CHI

Thermal Protective Treatment Molecules are interlocked inside of the hair. Immediately moisturizes and reconstructs the inner structure of the hair. Improves strength and elasticity. Not tested on animals. see more...

Amber C.
Girard, OH
This conditioner has major pros and cons for me. Though I like how it smells and makes my hair shiney. After the first day, my hair looks super oily. It is one of those products I only use on special occasions because I know that it's going to work and it makes my hair look nice for less than 24 hours.
Rebecca D.
Saltville, VA
This is a wonderful product for taking down dry, frizzy hair!! Also provides lasting protection from the high heat styling tools. I use this daily as a conditioning product as well. Smells wonderful and not too pricey!
Becky B.
Lake Charles, LA
Got this in a pack with the thermal shampoo and silk infusion. I love the smell of this stuff. My hair feels nice but it doesn’t give my dry damaged hair the hydration it needs.
Neysha P.
I really like chi heat protectors. This is the only one I use now. I tried other and I didn't feel like they did anything. This one I can tell it protects my hair.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
This product is a little pricey but definitely worth every penny!! My hair is so easily damaged and I found myself having to skip the hair drying and let it naturally dry to help but this stuff takes care of that no problem! Makes your hair sooo smooth and silky!
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I've used this on my hair since I was in high school and I love it ! A little bit of the product goes a really long way and I do feel that it helps protect my hair from the heat while leaving it looking shiny and smooth .
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
I use this protectant even when I don't use heat on my hair. It gives my hair a soft, shiny, manageable feel. Makes it easy to comb through and you can run your fingers through it without getting tangles.
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff is the best. Keeps my hair nice and silky after being straightened and has such a lovely smell! I definitely feel like my hair is less damaged after straightening. I'd definitely recommend it!
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
This is kind of like a oily product that you put at the ends of your hair before you apply heat to it it compares great to it's alternatives and even does better I am very satisfied with this product it performs great
Lydia G.
Abilene, TX
This product is great! It leaves my hair silky smooth, smelling great, and able to stand up to whatever styling tool I use that day. A must have for any woman who puts heat to their hair regularly.