CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective Treatment uploaded by Amber C.CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective Treatment uploaded by Julie R.

BY CHI

Thermal Protective Treatment Molecules are interlocked inside of the hair. Immediately moisturizes and reconstructs the inner structure of the hair. Improves strength and elasticity. Not tested on animals. see more...

Amber C.
Girard, OH
This conditioner has major pros and cons for me. Though I like how it smells and makes my hair shiney. After the first day, my hair looks super oily. It is one of those products I only use on special occasions because I know that it's going to work and it makes my hair look nice for less than 24 hours.
Becky B.
Lake Charles , LA
Got this in a pack with the thermal shampoo and silk infusion. I love the smell of this stuff. My hair feels nice but it doesn’t give my dry damaged hair the hydration it needs.
Neysha M.
I really like chi heat protectors. This is the only one I use now. I tried other and I didn't feel like they did anything. This one I can tell it protects my hair.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
This product is a little pricey but definitely worth every penny!! My hair is so easily damaged and I found myself having to skip the hair drying and let it naturally dry to help but this stuff takes care of that no problem! Makes your hair sooo smooth and silky!
Jane L.
This stuff smells so weird, like men's cologne. The smell stays in your hair too. The product is a little heavy, so a little goes a long way. I'd use a dime size amount on my medium length hair. Any more, and your hair will feel weighed down. It does make my hair softer and shinier, but I'm not sure if it provides a lot of heat protection...
Makayla S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I am very impressed with this product. I use it every other time I wash my hair and it leaves my ends very smooth and frizz free. It doesn't way down my hair at all and makes my hair smell absolutely amazing. I defiantly recommend this to anyone with dry and damaged ends.
Vanessa M.
San antonio , TX
This is kind of like a oily product that you put at the ends of your hair before you apply heat to it it compares great to it's alternatives and even does better I am very satisfied with this product it performs great
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I've used this on my hair since I was in high school and I love it ! A little bit of the product goes a really long way and I do feel that it helps protect my hair from the heat while leaving it looking shiny and smooth .
Eliana L.
If you haven't tried this what are you doing? I really love this,it helps your hair a lot. My hair was dry and I started using it and now is shiny and silky. It's really easy to use and apply. I was really satisfy.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
If you use a lot of heating tools, this product is a must have. You can get it at almost any store that carries CHI products and, while it's a little pricey, it is so worth it. I use it on wet hair before blow drying and it makes all the difference in the world!