CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective Treatment uploaded by Julie R.

BY CHI

Thermal Protective Treatment Molecules are interlocked inside of the hair. Immediately moisturizes and reconstructs the inner structure of the hair. Improves strength and elasticity. Not tested on animals. see more...

Jillian H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. I use this product just on the tip of my hair follicle. If I get it too close to the root my hair gets greasy. It smells good and helps with flat ironing. I would recommend this product for others to use. It is a staple in my hair routine!
Jane L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so weird, like men's cologne. The smell stays in your hair too. The product is a little heavy, so a little goes a long way. I'd use a dime size amount on my medium length hair. Any more, and your hair will feel weighed down. It does make my hair softer and shinier, but I'm not sure if it provides a lot of heat protection...
Makayla S.
Shelby Township, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very impressed with this product. I use it every other time I wash my hair and it leaves my ends very smooth and frizz free. It doesn't way down my hair at all and makes my hair smell absolutely amazing. I defiantly recommend this to anyone with dry and damaged ends.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a little pricey but definitely worth every penny!! My hair is so easily damaged and I found myself having to skip the hair drying and let it naturally dry to help but this stuff takes care of that no problem! Makes your hair sooo smooth and silky!
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is kind of like a oily product that you put at the ends of your hair before you apply heat to it it compares great to it's alternatives and even does better I am very satisfied with this product it performs great
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this on my hair since I was in high school and I love it ! A little bit of the product goes a really long way and I do feel that it helps protect my hair from the heat while leaving it looking shiny and smooth .
Eliana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you haven't tried this what are you doing? I really love this,it helps your hair a lot. My hair was dry and I started using it and now is shiny and silky. It's really easy to use and apply. I was really satisfy.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you use a lot of heating tools, this product is a must have. You can get it at almost any store that carries CHI products and, while it's a little pricey, it is so worth it. I use it on wet hair before blow drying and it makes all the difference in the world!
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this protectant even when I don't use heat on my hair. It gives my hair a soft, shiny, manageable feel. Makes it easy to comb through and you can run your fingers through it without getting tangles.
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the best. Keeps my hair nice and silky after being straightened and has such a lovely smell! I definitely feel like my hair is less damaged after straightening. I'd definitely recommend it!