BY CHI

CHI Infra Treatment with Cationic Hydration Interlink is a superior moisturizing and protective conditioning treatment. Hair will be left with the proper balance of moisture for silky manageable hair with incredible shine every time. Thermal protective treatment. Cationic Hydration Interlink softens and balances hair, locking in moisture Reconstructs the inner structure of the hairImproves strength and the elasticity. Adds manageability and shine. Can be used every day. see more...

Jennifer D.
Hokes Bluff
I discovered this after my hair was starting to get fried from heating tools. It works great on my hair some ppl like some ppl don't but I have no complaints. Its good to my hair.
Tatyyana K.
New Castle, DE
Its good product, but not the best. For my hair sometimes it works, but not so often, when I use it. I have not notice significant improvement hair. They don't become more beautiful, straight. The smells is chemical.
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
I always end up going back to this line. I continue to use the serum but try different shampoos and conditioners and this one is one of my all time favorites. It really helps to detangle hair and leave it soft and manageable. I love the scent of these products too.
Michele W.
Love love love! The smell is enough to keep me buying it for the rest of my life. I love that the smell lingers all day, in a good way. It make my hair look and feel great. It’s my go to product for my naturally curly hair.
Monet H.
Protects the hair from heat and smells so great. I trust that CHI products will not allow heat of any kind to damage my curls. The ease of use is also greatly appreciated. It is easy to use their products, even with wet hands. Their packaging is great.
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
This conditioner is awesome! It has really helped lessen the damage inflicted by heat on my hair! I've noticed less split ends but the product is thick and I've noticed my hair gets oily more often.
Marlene x.
It's been a while since I used this product however what I remember was that I really did like it and used it till I ran out. I haven't had the chance to purchase it again however I do recommend this.
Zoe G.
This product is extremely hydrating and completely transformed my hair. This is great for my curly hair and it brings out each curl very well. It is a bit pricey, but is well worth the money. I would recommend to other curly girls!!
Sydnee B.
Centreville, VA
The smell to this shampoo and conditioner is almost manly. It’s not crazy over powering but definitely not a girly scent. It does leave my hair nice and soft though
Kelsey M.
Java, VA
Haven’t really used this in a while. It would sometimes leave behind residue.

back