BY CHI

CHI Infra Treatment with Cationic Hydration Interlink is a superior moisturizing and protective conditioning treatment. Hair will be left with the proper balance of moisture for silky manageable hair with incredible shine every time. Thermal protective treatment. Cationic Hydration Interlink softens and balances hair, locking in moisture Reconstructs the inner structure of the hairImproves strength and the elasticity. Adds manageability and shine. Can be used every day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Trang D.
I’ve been using CHI Infra treatment for over 10 years and I absolutely love this product. My hair feel so soft and has less tangle and easy to comb through. It’s a bit pricy product but you don’t apply much on your hair each time usinng it. A little bit goes a long way. One bottle lasts for about a year. I also like the smell of it. Highly recommend it.
Natasha M.
This is still my favorite line of CHI hair styling products. The scent on them is what pulls me back in every time. The oil is the only thing that saves my hair during winter months and it leaves my hair so silky and soft and smells so good. I will forever use this line.
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
I always end up going back to this line. I continue to use the serum but try different shampoos and conditioners and this one is one of my all time favorites. It really helps to detangle hair and leave it soft and manageable. I love the scent of these products too.
Danielle M.
Eagleville
I really like this shampoo! At first I noticed it didn’t really have too much of a lather and it made my hair feel a little weird when I was rinsing it out. Once I blow dried my hair, it surprised me by leaving my hair super clean feeling, soft, silky and shiny.
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
This is a really great product, it makes my hair very shiny and look like I just had it done at the hair salon. It Never leaves an oily residue. It works good for dry and oily scalps. I was satisfied with this product and would recommend it
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
The amazing smell is modeled after CK1 cologne, in case you are interested in selling like this all the time! I use this as an every day serum. My hair is pretty thick and can take the heaviness of it.
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
Because I use a lot of heat to my hair I tend to use this product quite often and I can say it's a good one. My favorite thing about this product is the smell I cannot get over it. This product also made my hair easy to detangle and super shiny I definitely recommend this product.
Michele W.
Love love love! The smell is enough to keep me buying it for the rest of my life. I love that the smell lingers all day, in a good way. It make my hair look and feel great. It’s my go to product for my naturally curly hair.
Monet H.
Protects the hair from heat and smells so great. I trust that CHI products will not allow heat of any kind to damage my curls. The ease of use is also greatly appreciated. It is easy to use their products, even with wet hands. Their packaging is great.
Marlene x.
It's been a while since I used this product however what I remember was that I really did like it and used it till I ran out. I haven't had the chance to purchase it again however I do recommend this.