BY CHI

CHI Infra Treatment with Cationic Hydration Interlink is a superior moisturizing and protective conditioning treatment. Hair will be left with the proper balance of moisture for silky manageable hair with incredible shine every time. Thermal protective treatment. Cationic Hydration Interlink softens and balances hair, locking in moisture Reconstructs the inner structure of the hairImproves strength and the elasticity. Adds manageability and shine. Can be used every day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Trang D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using CHI Infra treatment for over 10 years and I absolutely love this product. My hair feel so soft and has less tangle and easy to comb through. It’s a bit pricy product but you don’t apply much on your hair each time usinng it. A little bit goes a long way. One bottle lasts for about a year. I also like the smell of it. Highly recommend it.
Michele W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! The smell is enough to keep me buying it for the rest of my life. I love that the smell lingers all day, in a good way. It make my hair look and feel great. It’s my go to product for my naturally curly hair.
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is awesome! It has really helped lessen the damage inflicted by heat on my hair! I've noticed less split ends but the product is thick and I've noticed my hair gets oily more often.
Tatyyana K.
Roselle, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its good product, but not the best. For my hair sometimes it works, but not so often, when I use it. I have not notice significant improvement hair. They don't become more beautiful, straight. The smells is chemical.
Melissa W.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't sure if this was also a conditioner but that's how I use it. It makes my hair so soft and smells good. I also bought this on clearance for only $5
Jessica N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall great product!! I didn’t use it terribly consistently though, so my results could have been better! However, that is totally users error!!!(:
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product to condition my hair and protect it from flat iron use. I use it daily even if I don’t use a flat iron or curling iron.
TQuondra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI Ultimate Protection Kit is definitely a must. Keep hair protected from the heat from both styling tools and the environment.
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brand. We used this in cosmetology school and I still use it to this day. It really makes the hair healthy.
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked ok i didnt feel my hair was too soft after using. I have thin hair and needed a good amount to achieve a soft feeling.