BeautyHairHair ProductsCHI
Infra Treatment in Multiple Sizes and Packs

CHI Infra Treatment in Multiple Sizes and Packs

CHI Infra Treatment with Cationic Hydration Interlink is a superior moisturizing and protective conditioning treatment. Hair will be left with the proper balance of moisture for silky manageable hair with incredible shine every time. Thermal protective treatment. Cationic Hydration Interlink softens and balances hair, locking in moisture Reconstructs the inner structure of the hairImproves strength and the elasticity. Adds manageability and shine. Can be used every day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Infra Treatment in Multiple Sizes and Packs!
Megan  D.
Kent, OH
I am in love with this product. It is my favorite conditioner. It smells amazing and it makes my hair so soft.
Anna W.
I used this conditioner for years. The large bottle lasts forever. It's great for someone like me who uses a lot of heat tools on the hair. It's not the world's best conditioner but it does make the hair feel soft and help with heat protection.
Fahmida A.
Staten Island, NY
One of the best things you can put in your hair. The smell is great and it leaves your hair shiny and healthy. I use it before I use heat in my hair and it always adds the extra gloss that I need for a sleek look.
Brianna C.
Revere, MA
I wish I could give this product t 10 stars because its amazing. The smell is so good and the smell lasts until you wash your hair next. It's by far one of my favorites most definitely worth the purchase Leaves my hair soft shiny and smelling amazing
Molly M.
This product smells really good, I always like the way CHI hair products smell, but it gives my hair a very weird texture that I don’t care for
Viky G.
Chicago
It’s one of my favorite conditioners. I keep on ordering this one no matter where I’d live.
shana Y.
I love chi products they are all so good. Makes my hair feels soft, silky and smooth. Ever since I use chi products I notice that I dont have split in anymore.
Toly R.
Enid, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
Cuando compré mi plancha para laciar me mi cabello venía está producto y lo ame me encantó ayuda mucho para el cuidado de tu cabello
isabella S.
i’ve used this product for i’d like to say 3years and it always leaves my hair feeling healthy !! :) 100% recommend this product
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Smells amazing and it leaves my hair soft. It is best for oily scalp but it also works on normal to non oily scalp

Looking for your answer?