CHI Infra Treatment - 12 oz uploaded by Kimberly S.CHI Infra Treatment - 12 oz uploaded by Kendra J.

BY CHI #11 in Scalp Treatments

Immediately moisturizes and reconstructs the inner structure of the hair. molecules are interlocked inside of the hair. improves strength and elasticity. see more...

• How effective is this product in giving hair strength?3 Answers
  • Does this product dried out your hair??2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I gave this a c because it is amazing with the smell and leaving your hair silky smooth and protecting your hair against heat but it also sometimes leaves your hair looking oily." in 2 reviews
  • "A small amount goes a very long way." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good product, because it prevents the heat form damaging your hair and stripping it of oils. " in 1 review
  • "Chi is a good product brand and this heat protectant is good." in 1 review
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first chi product I used. In general I rarely follow directions since my hair is very dry and brittle (due to bleaching), and instead I apply the product and put on a showercap and do whatever I need to do. I like to let the product sit for at least 30-40 minutes, and sometimes I'll even wash my hair at night, put on the showercap and a towel on my pillow just in case, and wash out the treatment in the morning, and proceed with blowdrying. I didn't feel like there was much of a change in texture afterwards, but it was a bit easier to comb through.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love CHI hair care products and this one in particular is my favorite. I use it regularly and it leaves my hair soft and silky, feeling like i have just left the salon every time i use it. You can find it at walmart and it is decently priced. Well worth the money though!
Yeurisel B.
Yeurisel B.
Lynn, MA
This is a treatment that all hair needs to achieve a healthy and beautiful hair is fasil to apply just leave it in the hair for a few minutes and ready beautiful hair in a minuteIs very effective you can feel the change from the first application
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products smells amazing, almost like a men's cologne, or Gucci Guilty perfume . It leaves my hair so soft and makes my curls glow! I never have to use any products or gels after using this treatment!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is as amazing as it smells. I literally want to bathe in it because of how good it smells. Definitely will be buying again,
joan p.
joan p.
El Monte, CA
BEST HAIR PROTECTANT EVER!! I LOVE THIS STUFF. IT MAKES MY HAIR SO SOFT AND SMELLS GREAT. MUST BUY
Kassi N.
Kassi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, I use it before I blow dry and straighten my hair and my hair looks really shiny and healthy rather than dry like it usually does. A little bit goes a long way! The first time I bought this I remember being obsessed with the smell but the bottle I have now almost smells like cologne, which isn't horrible but I would rather it smelt more feminine. Definitely worth it in my opinion!
mimi s.
mimi s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for YEARS. I apply the tiniest amount to wet hair and then again after I've dried straightened. It smells amazing and makes my shiney and silkey. I use a very small amount, rub it all over both my hands the way i would do with a lotion and then just run my hands through my hair. I just love this stuff and the large bottle will last you so long because legit, a little goes a long way!!!
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff when I am straightening my hair . I have natural hair so it makes it way easier to straighten. The smell is also great which if you've read my review that is a big thing for me. I also like how you can feel right after washing the difference no I do if you have never tried it Etae hair products for natural girl who want temporarily straight hair.
Deen S.
Deen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I learned about this product from my mom actually. Once I started using it I immediately noticed the difference. Chi is also my favorite straightener brand and I figured why my try their hair products.bc straightening causes damage, I have tried to lay off of the flat iron and have been using the chi serum to achieve silky smoothness instead and it actually works
maritza g.
maritza g.
How effective is this product in giving hair strength?
Damaris T.
Damaris T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product dried out your hair??