CHI Infra Treatment - 12 oz uploaded by Broke G.CHI Infra Treatment - 12 oz uploaded by Kimberly S.CHI Infra Treatment - 12 oz uploaded by Kendra J.

BY CHI #26 in Scalp Treatments

Immediately moisturizes and reconstructs the inner structure of the hair. molecules are interlocked inside of the hair. improves strength and elasticity. see more...

• How effective is this product in giving hair strength?3 Answers
  • Does this product dried out your hair??2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I gave this a c because it is amazing with the smell and leaving your hair silky smooth and protecting your hair against heat but it also sometimes leaves your hair looking oily." in 2 reviews
  • "Chi is a good product brand and this heat protectant is good." in 1 review
  • "A small amount goes a very long way." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good product, because it prevents the heat form damaging your hair and stripping it of oils. " in 1 review
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
I love this stuff so much!! It smells so fresh and makes my hair feel so soft. It was effective for my hair. I have dry, heat damaged hair and it made my hair feel great! I received it as a gift for Christmas and I was very impressed with it!
Tabitha M.
I love this heat protectant. It’s really good in he hair and has a great smell as well. I like serums for hair. The size bottle for the price I don’t really care for, but I like when I can find it on sale.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
I really like CHI products. This one is my favorite. My hair is very fine and over processed so this treatment makes my hair feel soft and new. It also doesn't weigh my hair down! I love this stuff!!
Valery S.
Newark, DE
made my hair feel pretty sticky but I hope that it did protect it from the heat. I would say it's in-between affordable and pricey and pretty easy to use, it's just a spray with a pump
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Love this product but it’s so high priced but the results are long lasting wish to try out more of its products in the future when the prices are better and low . Then I’d really be able to but as often
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This was the first chi product I used. In general I rarely follow directions since my hair is very dry and brittle (due to bleaching), and instead I apply the product and put on a showercap and do whatever I need to do. I like to let the product sit for at least 30-40 minutes, and sometimes I'll even wash my hair at night, put on the showercap and a towel on my pillow just in case, and wash out the treatment in the morning, and proceed with blowdrying. I didn't feel like there was much of a change in texture afterwards, but it was a bit easier to comb through.
Kendra J.
I love this stuff when I am straightening my hair . I have natural hair so it makes it way easier to straighten. The smell is also great which if you've read my review that is a big thing for me. I also like how you can feel right after washing the difference no I do if you have never tried it Etae hair products for natural girl who want temporarily straight hair.
mimi s.
I've been using this for YEARS. I apply the tiniest amount to wet hair and then again after I've dried straightened. It smells amazing and makes my shiney and silkey. I use a very small amount, rub it all over both my hands the way i would do with a lotion and then just run my hands through my hair. I just love this stuff and the large bottle will last you so long because legit, a little goes a long way!!!
Kassi N.
I love this stuff, I use it before I blow dry and straighten my hair and my hair looks really shiny and healthy rather than dry like it usually does. A little bit goes a long way! The first time I bought this I remember being obsessed with the smell but the bottle I have now almost smells like cologne, which isn't horrible but I would rather it smelt more feminine. Definitely worth it in my opinion!
Deena S.
I learned about this product from my mom actually. Once I started using it I immediately noticed the difference. Chi is also my favorite straightener brand and I figured why my try their hair products.bc straightening causes damage, I have tried to lay off of the flat iron and have been using the chi serum to achieve silky smoothness instead and it actually works
maritza g.
How effective is this product in giving hair strength?
Damaris T.
Does this product dried out your hair??