CHI Infra Treatment - 12 oz uploaded by Kimberly S.CHI Infra Treatment - 12 oz uploaded by Kendra J.

BY CHI #16 in Scalp Treatments

Immediately moisturizes and reconstructs the inner structure of the hair. molecules are interlocked inside of the hair. improves strength and elasticity. see more...

• How effective is this product in giving hair strength?3 Answers
  • Does this product dried out your hair??2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I gave this a c because it is amazing with the smell and leaving your hair silky smooth and protecting your hair against heat but it also sometimes leaves your hair looking oily." in 2 reviews
  • "A small amount goes a very long way." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good product, because it prevents the heat form damaging your hair and stripping it of oils. " in 1 review
  • "Chi is a good product brand and this heat protectant is good." in 1 review
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This was the first chi product I used. In general I rarely follow directions since my hair is very dry and brittle (due to bleaching), and instead I apply the product and put on a showercap and do whatever I need to do. I like to let the product sit for at least 30-40 minutes, and sometimes I'll even wash my hair at night, put on the showercap and a towel on my pillow just in case, and wash out the treatment in the morning, and proceed with blowdrying. I didn't feel like there was much of a change in texture afterwards, but it was a bit easier to comb through.
Rachel B.
I absolutely love CHI hair care products and this one in particular is my favorite. I use it regularly and it leaves my hair soft and silky, feeling like i have just left the salon every time i use it. You can find it at walmart and it is decently priced. Well worth the money though!
Yeurisel B.
Lynn, MA
This is a treatment that all hair needs to achieve a healthy and beautiful hair is fasil to apply just leave it in the hair for a few minutes and ready beautiful hair in a minuteIs very effective you can feel the change from the first application
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
This products smells amazing, almost like a men's cologne, or Gucci Guilty perfume . It leaves my hair so soft and makes my curls glow! I never have to use any products or gels after using this treatment!
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
This stuff is as amazing as it smells. I literally want to bathe in it because of how good it smells. Definitely will be buying again,
joan p.
El Monte, CA
BEST HAIR PROTECTANT EVER!! I LOVE THIS STUFF. IT MAKES MY HAIR SO SOFT AND SMELLS GREAT. MUST BUY
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
Eh, this product, for how expensive it is, doesn't really do much...It didn't seem to actually protect my hair from damage at all, even though I used my flat iron on the lowest setting, I probably will never buy this again. Its a shame because I really love the hot tools from this company.
Dani W.
Chattanooga, TN
I really like CHI products. This one is my favorite. My hair is very fine and over processed so this treatment makes my hair feel soft and new. It also doesn't weigh my hair down! I love this stuff!!
Crystal G.
I ADORE this. I spent years absolutely murdering my hair because the heat protectants I was using didn't actually work. This product not only protects my hair but also makes it stronger and healthier.
Valery S.
Newark, DE
made my hair feel pretty sticky but I hope that it did protect it from the heat. I would say it's in-between affordable and pricey and pretty easy to use, it's just a spray with a pump
maritza g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How effective is this product in giving hair strength?
Damaris T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product dried out your hair??