BY CHI

Immediately moisturizes and reconstructs the inner structure of the hair. CHI Infra Treatment is specifically developed to work in conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Treatment with Cationic Hydration Interlink is a superior moisturizing and protecting treatment. Hair will be left with the proper balance of moisture for silky manageable hair with incredible shine every time. Not tested on animals. see more...

• What did you pay for this?2 Answers
  • If i use this enough will it be able to restore some of m...1 Answers
  • I have thin and super dry hair. Will this work well with ...4 Answers
Chi Infra Treatment, 12 oz
  • "It leaves my hair very soft and silky but I don't over use the product because it can look greasy after too much." in 2 reviews
  • "My stylist gave me a small bottle of this bc I have always been satisfied with Chi products and along with a their other products a little bit, I use a dime size, does indeed go a long way and a bottle of this lasts a real long time!" in 1 review
  • "A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY AND LIKE THE OTHER CHI PRODUCTS, IT SMELLS AMAZING" in 1 review
  • "However, my hair damages really easily so i try to use this heat protectant treatment in the shower before i am planning on straightening it." in 1 review
  • "CHI has helped me with my brittle dry and prone to split ends hair." in 1 review
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
This is a stellar product for maintaining healthy hair. I have thick, fairly curly hair and while my scalp can get oily, the rest is pretty dry. This product not only nourishes my hair but products if from harsh heat when using tools. I always have this around!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Ive used this product for years, my hair is thick and long and has a natural wavy, I love to straighten it by ironing, this product helps my hair to handle the heat without doing damage to my strands.
Jessica V.
Cecilton, MD
This treatment is AHMAZING! ultra moisturizing, heat protecting, ultra conditioning it smells incredible and leaves your hair feeling like silk! Perfectly pairs with my CHI flat iron and CHI straightgaurd!
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
I bought this treatment for hair, it is the first time I try it and I have to say that it is very effective, you applied it after your shampoo, leave it for 5 minutes and then rinse. My hair was more manageable, It was easier to comb. I loved it!
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
I love this product! For a great price you get a lot of product that works well to keep your hair soft and healthy. It also smells great and the scent stays on your hair for days. Highly recommend.
autumn k.
this is by far one of my favorite hair care essentials i have. my hair tends to break off from wear and tear but when i use this. fear no more. this smells like a dream. like the man o your dreams cologne scent and i honestly wanna bathe in it. after my shower once my hair is towel-dried and brushes out i take about a quarter sized amount in the palm of my hand and apply it to the ends of my hair every night. with this in my hair routine it keeps my ends sealed from any chance of breakage and i cant live without it.
Jenny K.
I love this treatment it's smells absolutely amazing ! I know you're suppose to apply while showering and then rinse it out but I apply it after I get out the shower when my hair is damped and it's amazing ! I honestly seen a difference the first time I used it
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I typically just assume anything by this brand is amazing because they are so reliable but this didn't wow me. I didn't feel like it really improved my hairs condition. It smelled great and you get a whole lot of product for the price but I just didn't see results
Paige ..
You will probably never see a bad review for this stuff, because it's just amazing! There's nothing bad to say about it- it smells divine and leaves your hair, no matter what type, feeling refreshed and hydrated without even a hint of grease- amazing!
Cody R.
Fresno, CA
I wish I can say I had an amazing experience with this product. When my hair was short, in a pixie, it was wonderful it made my hair really soft, as it grew out it became more and more dry if that makes any sense, my stylist said that's the chi silk is made with silicone and it built up my hair
Arlene R.
First, is it worth what you pay for? second of all, does it leave your hair too greasy or too shiny?
Brenda p.
Is it best for wet or dry hair?
Samantha S.
Does this really help your hair or just another gimmick ?
Danielle R.
Sacramento, CA
Does this leave hair greasy ?
alexia h.