BY CHI #25 in Conditioning Treatments

Immediately moisturizes and reconstructs the inner structure of the hair. CHI Infra Treatment is specifically developed to work in conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Treatment with Cationic Hydration Interlink is a superior moisturizing and protecting treatment. Hair will be left with the proper balance of moisture for silky manageable hair with incredible shine every time. Not tested on animals. see more...

• What did you pay for this?1 Answers
  • If i use this enough will it be able to restore some of my curls?1 Answers
  • I have thin and super dry hair. Will this work well with thin hair?3 Answers
Chi Infra Treatment, 12 oz
  • "It leaves my hair very soft and silky but I don't over use the product because it can look greasy after too much." in 2 reviews
  • "My stylist gave me a small bottle of this bc I have always been satisfied with Chi products and along with a their other products a little bit, I use a dime size, does indeed go a long way and a bottle of this lasts a real long time!" in 1 review
  • "A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY AND LIKE THE OTHER CHI PRODUCTS, IT SMELLS AMAZING" in 1 review
  • "Love chi theyre products are amazing the musky scent I love, and leaves hair so soft, a must try although a lil on the pricey side but very long lasting " in 1 review
  • "CHI has helped me with my brittle dry and prone to split ends hair." in 1 review
Prism H.
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
I I purchased this after getting my hair done at a salon. I did not regret this purchase! I absolutely love the way this protects my hair makes my hair shiny and the overall feel of it. The formula is kind of a very thick serum that a little goes a long way. Are usually put it on before and after putting heat on my hair. Are usually just warming up in my hands and then apply to my end and work up. It keeps my hair from tingling throughout the day. One downside is I think I'm slightly allergic and it usually leave some kind of bumps on my hands.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
I must say, this is my FAVORITE conditioner on the market. It works WONDERS. I've been using this product for YEARS. I have thick coarse, wavy hair and this product leaves it soft, shiny, and smooth. I cannot live without the moisture from this product. This product is also great if you have sensitive scalp. No condition works better for me. I've tried them all. Buy from a salon, not CVS-product may differ..
Latoya G.
Latoya G.
Inman, SC
My husband and I both tried this chi hair treatment and we both loved it. After applying this treatment my hair was very smooth and hydrated not dry a day tangled like usual. I started using it every two weeks and I can definitely see a difference. My husband stopped experiencing hair shedding after using this treatment and uses it once a week.
Alejandra V.
Alejandra V.
Palmdale, CA
I purchased this product because I needed a hair treatment, one that would make my hair feel nice and healthy... just because one product works for one person doesn't mean it'll work for you. Well that's the case here, it made my hair feel oily, and thick like nasty. It does have a very cologney smell, i like that.
Tawnya B.
Tawnya B.
Ward, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday and it makes my hair smell so wonderful! I even use it on my granddaughter and it leaves her hair smelling wonderful and does make it knot up as easily as it does without it. It also gives your hair added shine to make it look like you just had it done at a salon. Highly recommend this product!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff saved my bleached hair,and has changed it for the better!i get so many compliments on my hair since iv been using this!The smell of this is so attractive!i find my boyfriend sneaking my infra treatment in the shower with him all the time lol I'll continue to keep this in my shower!
Bruna G.
Bruna G.
Royersford, PA
Really good product! It leaves the hair feeling smooth and silky and helps protect it from heat damage. The smell is also very good. I bought at Marchals and the price was amazing there. I have Ombre hair and was really demage before I use this product. For sure I will buy more products CHI.
Lyndelle L.
Lyndelle L.
Charleston, AR
I put this on my hair before I blow dry my hair and right before I straighten my hair. It protects my hair and keeps it super soft and makes it shine. I recommend this product to everyone. I am a huge hair lover and I don't have to worry about my hair being damaged from wanting to style it
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted so badly to love this product. But I don't. It's supposed to help protect your hair from hest damage from within. So far after 2 months I haven't noticed any difference. I use the chi iron guard flat iron protection spray which makes up for this regrettable purchase.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a little pricey, but definitely worth the money. It lasts me a very long time as I have fine hair. A little bit goes a long way! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. I'm 100% satisfied with this product. Definitely suggest!
Brenda p.
Brenda p.
Is it best for wet or dry hair?
Arlene R.
Arlene R.
First, is it worth what you pay for? second of all, does it leave your hair too greasy or too shiny?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Does this really help your hair or just another gimmick ?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Sacramento, CA
Does this leave hair greasy ?
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Chicago , IL
I have always wanted to try this but not sure if it's worth the money what do u guys think ??