BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsMakeup
Chi Infra Thermal Protective Treatment

Chi Infra Thermal Protective Treatment

by Makeup

Infra Thermal Protective Treatment

how shall i get these ??
How can I get this?
Its good?I need to fix My hair AND I dont know what to use
Start your review of Chi Infra Thermal Protective Treatment!
CURLY DESCIREE  C.
Chi Infra Thermal Protective Treatment uploaded by CURLY DESCIREE  C.
Great before a blowout, not only does this shampoo protects your hair but it also prolongs the smoothness and lasting straightening for smooth sleek hair. Best results to use Chi moisture shampoo to lock in moisture to prevent damage strands.
Ruth D.
Stafford, VA
Great product! It gives to your hair everything that needs to shine! A healthy look everyday!
Ana C.
Spartanburg, SC
Súper recomendando se los recomiendo mi gente me encanta chicas [email protected] mi cabello bello y hermosos no puedo dejar de usarlo lo amo es tan necesario súper supere [email protected]án chicas un cabello suave la calidad Ku digamos y el precio súper cómodo
christina W.
seattle
Didn't like the smell. Product is somewhat on the pricier side. Didn't see any difference really other than having hair that smells bad.
Rebecca J.
Amazing! I didn't know what a good treatment/conditioner could do for your hair until I tried the Chi Infra Thermal Protective Treatment! Although I don't use Chi heat styling products, just overnight I could already feel my hair was softer and smoother, maybe even shinier. The most obvious difference was at the ends of my hair. Wonderful product!
Liza F.
Lindenhurst, NY
I've been using this product for a while now. I use a straightener almost every week and need something to protect my hair from being damaged. I picked this up from a local target and I am pleasantly surprised on how well it works. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for strong/long lasting protection using very hot styling tools! Very glad I bought this and will continue to buy more
Lauren  P.
Grain Valley, MO
This is my favorite for heat protection! Just a dime size amount is all you need and it protects your hair from straightening and blow drying! Leaves your hair looking great and it smells great! I love the Chi brands
Angela D.
I bought this at TJMaxx for a relatively good price. I use this before any styling with hot tools. It helps immensely with fly aways and adding anymore unwanted damage to my hair. It has a nice texture and isn't weighing as some products can be. The only downfall I had was the smell, I did not care for it all.
Shakeena M.
Cresskill, NJ
I remember using this product when I had relaxed hair. It had an amazing smell and it left my hair feeling feathery and bouncy after flat ironing. I would say too much of it makes your hair weighed down. It's quite expensive, but it's totally worth the price, especially if you use a small amount each time!
Jasmine C.
Anderson, SC
I'm not too fond of this heat protectant for my hair texture. I expected it to be great considering its Chi but it failed my expectations. It left my hair sticky and dry and it also fried as I was flat ironing and smelled of alcohol. I prefer the Tresemme heat protectant instead.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...