Chi Infra Thermal Protective Treatment uploaded by Vayda G.
3 colors available

BY MAKEUP #14 in Heat Protectors

Infra Thermal Protective Treatment see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Liza F.
Liza F.
Lindenhurst, NY
I've been using this product for a while now. I use a straightener almost every week and need something to protect my hair from being damaged. I picked this up from a local target and I am pleasantly surprised on how well it works. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for strong/long lasting protection using very hot styling tools! Very glad I bought this and will continue to buy more
Shakeena M.
Shakeena M.
Englewood, NJ
I remember using this product when I had relaxed hair. It had an amazing smell and it left my hair feeling feathery and bouncy after flat ironing. I would say too much of it makes your hair weighed down. It's quite expensive, but it's totally worth the price, especially if you use a small amount each time!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I'm not too fond of this heat protectant for my hair texture. I expected it to be great considering its Chi but it failed my expectations. It left my hair sticky and dry and it also fried as I was flat ironing and smelled of alcohol. I prefer the Tresemme heat protectant instead.
haiits l.
haiits l.
Mansfield, TX
Every time I use heat on my hair this is my most reach for hair product to use. It protects my hair from being frizzy all day long and leaves my hair with a wonderful healthy shine. The product is on more of the pricey side compare to other products but it is worth every penny.
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my fine hair smooth and shiny, works well with my hair straightener and protects my hair. You have to be careful not to over spray it cause it definitely can weigh your fine hair if you are not careful
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this product for years because it came with my straightener purchase and i loved it from the start. really protects your hair and leaves it feeling healthy
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Andover
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is this product amazing but it smells just as good. I also use the spray from CHI too! I use heat protectant whenever using any hot tool to save my hair from getting damaged. I buy this from CosmoProf (a store for professional hairstylists) and I recommend trying it if you use any type of heated tool for your hair.
Casandra M.
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoy this shampoo. I mix it in with my purple shampoo since I have bleached hair and it's been keeping my hair nice and healthy! Scent is great and really feels like it cleaning my hair. I've also noticed my hair becoming less damaged to the hair straightener so it must be working 👍
Dmitra D.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
I love this products. It has good consistence and smell great. My hair after using was soft... good smell... but the only nuance, after long use  hair can look greasy, because product has large amount of silicone in the composition. Maybe I buy it again.
Samantha y.
Samantha y.
Ormond beach Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember when I first purchased the chi iron and bought this with it. It's amazing, doesnt look or feel greasy. I would recommend both products to use together!!
macy s.
macy s.
Shawnee, OK
Is it expensive?
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Ontario, CA
What other CHI products are good for damaged hair?
Frish Q.
Frish Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How and when do u use this?
Caley A.
Caley A.
Tampa, FL
How good does it make your hair feek
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CHI products and this one is one of my fav's. I have course color treated hair, so I need something that really conditions my hair. This does the job.