CHI Infra Texture Hairspray

CHI Infra Texture Dual Action Hair Spray is a fast drying styling and finishing tool that provides instant smooth texture and incredible shine. Ideal for all your flat or curling iron styles for lift, movement, texture and control. It provides variable hold and long-lasting styles, while helping protect the hair from moisture and humidity. Versatile so you can create a multitude of looks without added weight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Infra Texture Hairspray!
Amelia S.
Denver, CO
CHI Infra Texture Hairspray uploaded by Amelia S.
I adore CHI products. They make my hair smell so darn good (and the smell lasts too). This product in particular gives my pin straight hair nice texture that holds. The picture is of my hair a few hours after it’s been styled using the CHI products
Helena S.
CHI Infra Texture Hairspray uploaded by Helena S.
CHI Infra Texture Hairspray uploaded by Helena S.
I love ❤️ this CHI hairspray. It holds hair style all day without a fuss! Not to hard or soft hold; but rather just right. ✔️ Spray nozzle sprays a nice flow of product. Smells great too!
Becca G.
Bloomington, IN
This has great hold and smells fantastic. It's inexpensive and can be purchased from Target. Your hair will feel durable but can also be brushed through. I would trust this hairspray in rain and wind.
Becky M.
Inola, OK
Love this hair spray it gives texture without the crunch. I like the amount of volume I recieve with this. It's Good for a big hair day!!
Nallely H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bought this like two weeks ago at tjmaxx and I just love it it is my face hair spray and will be buying this product again
Edith Q.
SMITHS STATION, AL
This is one of my favorite hairsprays by CHI, it gives me good hold without being over the top and making my hair feel like straw. It allows it to move and keeps the frizz down. It smells good too which is a nice bonus.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I really like this hairspray because it really holds my curls. But at the same time, my hair still is very soft and not crunchy at all. It's very lightweight but gives me volume at the same time. My hair is the type that goes straight after a while so a hairspray is always needed after I curl it and this one is perfect!
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
Are you tired of that typical hairspray smell?! This hairspray not only does it's job with your hair but it smells absolutely incredible. Not like chemical hairspray at all. It's a great hold for thick hair. Haven't used anything else in years!
Susan T.
Irvine, CA
Love the way it smells, it’s very buildable! I have dry straight hair, so I this this to add texture and help my hair hold styles
Caitlin B.
This is an okay spray. It’s not super hold. I’d probably use this to control frizz with straight hair rather than using it to hold my hair in place when it’s curly. I received this along with my Chi hair dryer.

Looking for your answer?