BY CHI

A hair spray that fast dries, styles and finishes for an instantly smooth texture and incredible shine. Ideal for all your flat or curling iron styles for lift, movement, texture and control. No buildup on sprayer. protects hair from moisture and humidity. provides variable hold and long lasting styles. versatile so you can create a multitude of styles and looks without added weight. see more...

Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
My favorite hair spray. Light enough to spray in and comb/brush through. I use this as a humidity blocker when it's wet or humid out. Works great and leaves hair shiny and soft. I like to flat iron my hair, spray it in, brush through and tap with the heat and my hair will stay smooth all day. Best LIGHT spray. VERY light. Only hair spray I use. Very workable.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
Great smell! Stiffens and separates fine hair to add volume and texture. My favorite, go to product for my new short hair!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Love this stuff. I love the scent. It's got a nice rustic scent - like a man's cologne. I enjoy it, it is awesome.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Alexandria, VA
I love this hairspray because I can use it over and over if I feel like it. When I need to comb my hair and reapply, it does not weigh my hair down. It's great because it pumps up thin hair and lasts all day. The smell is great as well! I love CHI products and this is a great one if you need volume and texture for fine/limp hair.