BY CHI

CHI Infra Shampoo - Moisture Therapy Shampoo - CHI Infra Shampoo is specifically developed to work in conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Shampoo with Cationic Hydration Interlink will provide gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair while providing a balance of moisture for softness and proteins for strength. Can be used on a daily basis. Made in USA. see more...

sara C.
Portland
Review for: CHI Infra Shampoo in Multiple Sizes and Packs more...
This is great for cleaning but not stripping my hair. Lathers up well and smells so good. Leaves my hair feeling soft and strong. I also feel like it allows for good second day hair.
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Whenever I know I'm going to straighten my hair I use this shampoo by Chi, it really helps to thermally protect my hair from all the heat it's about to take on by the straightener. Of course I use other products to help protect my hair but I really noticed a difference in my hair after I started using this shampoo before having to blow dry and straighten my hair.
MELISSA B.
I love the smell of CHI products but this shampoo made my hair a little too dry. I still use it occasionally but I can't use it as my staple shampoo. It makes me sad because I truly am obsessed with the smell. I also feel like there was product build up using it.
Nilofar b.
I feel like chi is a pretty high end brand in terms of hair products. Their products seem to be pretty good generally. This shampoo that I tried for a while was really nice because it smelled good and made my hair soft
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I've used CHI Infra Shampoo for several years, in between other brands that I've tested out. As a matter of fact, I just ran out 3 days ago! This shampoo is very conditioning and gentle on even the driest or most color treated hair. It's a pearly white, thick shampoo and a little really does go a long way. It lathers nicely, without containing any harsh detergents to strip color or cause the hair to feel "squeaky" clean, which is something we know now is something we do not want! It leaves a pleasant scent, nothing too fruity or overbearing, just nice and clean. Even though my hair is fairly long and color-treated, I don't regularly feel the need to condition when I shampoo with CHI Infra Shampoo. As long as I comb through my hair prior to my shower, I just shampoo. Once in a while, if I get a tangle or two, I'll use one of my detangling/leave in conditioning sprays. All CHI products that I've used over the years have been very good. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking for a very high quality hair product. CHI Infra Shampoo in Multiple Sizes and Packs
LeAnn F.
Hartford
The fragrance brought me to this shampoo (Chi Infra Shampoo), but the way it left my hair after washing kept me coming back for more. My hair feels soft, full and silky.  It looks shiny and there is no frizz.  I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to all of my friends.
Mary R.
Blackwood , NJ
My hair is very important to me which is why I only use the best. I normally have a try scalp, but I find this to be moisturizing. Lathers well and a little bit does go a long way. I personally believe this product is worth the hype. I recommend to anyone looking improve their hair/scalp health
Kisen S.
Blackwell, OK
My wife uses this product all the time. For a reasonable price, her hair always looks, feels, and smells amazing. She says it is some of the best infra shampoo she has ever used. I purchase this for her regularly, and have never tried myself.
Courtney P.
I'm a big fan of she and I have since I first discovered it at 17. It is great for my hair which is been in curly so I like to straighten it pretty often to make it look a little bit less stringy. It's something that I would buy as often as I can if it wasn't so expensive. I use it sparingly and it does a great job going a long way
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
I used this product with the conditioner and it made my hair feel healthy. It's best for both scalp types and it targets dry hair more. It made my hair soft and shiny and the scent lasted awhile. I was very satisfied and would buy again.

Amazon