2 colors available

BY CHI

Chi infra moisture balancing shampoo, gently cleanses the hair and corrects the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. For healthier more manageable hair, adds superior shine, ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology. Suitable for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emi K.
Emi K.
Bronx, NY
Really like the smell of this and the way it replenished lost moisture into my hair. It is very moisturizing and repairs a lot of the daily damage my hair suffers. However, since my hair is very thin and flat this is a bit heavy for my hair. I need the lightest of lightest products in order not to weigh my hair down.
Connie R.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I have been using on and off for years now. I just like to change up my shampoos/conditioner after going through a bottle(large bottles) I have my hair dresser pick this up for me at her retail store because of the great prices compared to cvs or some other local store.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I did enjoy this product, and it made my hair smell great. It also gave me that extra protection when I blow dried and straightened my hair each day. My only issue with this product is that it's very heavy and weighs my hair down a little bit!
kayla d.
kayla d.
Arden, NC
I love chi products. I usually get them at hair shows. It can leave your hair greasy if you do not rinse it completely out of your hair. It also smells great. I think it really protects your hair from heat and other possible damage!
Aneth M.
Aneth M.
I actually used this like for a month or so.. It was okay my hair is very thick and wavy and it left my hair feeling extra soft.Plus the smell was awesome.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Corsicana , TX
This stuff works great just wish it wasn't so expensive! Overall the product works great and makes my hair feel soft and it smell great.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is a good shampoo if your hair is extremely dry and damaged. Too oily for every day for me!
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
Love this shampoo!!! Makes my hair feel great ecen though i use heat on it every day.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Inkster, MI
I'm pretty pleased with Chi products would love to branch out and try more as we speak.
They smell great leave no residue and my hair does appear to be much healthier due to the product. I say if you been debating try it the prices are decent and the results are there with regular use.
CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray
Tina C.
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Influenster Review: When I first started using this product I thought it was doing damage because the shampoo makes your hair feel like straw. However, after conditioning and styling, my hair looked amazing. It is pricey so I would recommend you try to find it at a retailer like TJMaxx. I have purchased this a few times and would buy it again. I like to switch my products up because they aren't as effective after a while. I would recommend this to a friend.