CHI Infra Shampoo uploaded by Jade M.

BY CHI

Chi infra moisture balancing shampoo, gently cleanses the hair and corrects the moisture balance of the hair and scalp. For healthier more manageable hair, adds superior shine, ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology. Suitable for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will forever love this shampoo&conditioner (which the conditioner has a different name) I bought a shampoo&conditioner pack that.l came with the heat protection serum. I am in love! It's one of the best combos I've ever used. It smells amazing, makes your hair feel silky smooth, and healthy all around. This is the only s&c I will use these days (aside from purple shampoo and Purology moisture conditioner.) I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Amanda C.
Inkster, MI
I'm pretty pleased with Chi products would love to branch out and try more as we speak.
They smell great leave no residue and my hair does appear to be much healthier due to the product. I say if you been debating try it the prices are decent and the results are there with regular use.
CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Influenster Review: When I first started using this product I thought it was doing damage because the shampoo makes your hair feel like straw. However, after conditioning and styling, my hair looked amazing. It is pricey so I would recommend you try to find it at a retailer like TJMaxx. I have purchased this a few times and would buy it again. I like to switch my products up because they aren't as effective after a while. I would recommend this to a friend.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Really like the smell of this and the way it replenished lost moisture into my hair. It is very moisturizing and repairs a lot of the daily damage my hair suffers. However, since my hair is very thin and flat this is a bit heavy for my hair. I need the lightest of lightest products in order not to weigh my hair down.
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo!! I wasn't paying great attention to shampoos before and the one I had been using was leaving gross feeling build up. So I used a clarifying one briefly and switched to Chi Infra Shampoo and Infra Treatment and wow! What a difference. I no longer get that weird heavy build up feel that many others have given me.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product when I was using it but it's just sooooooooo expensive. I mean a little tiny bottle cost more then my regular shampoo conditioner and mousse and hairspray combined. If you have the money then it's great
Samantha M.
Center point , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE the infra shampoo. I use a lot of heat on my hair, and this shampoo is great on my hair. Great quality for the price, and you do not have to use a lot of it. It is way better than the generic brand. I would buy name brand over generic any day! Highly satisfied with this shampoo.
Charlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yet to try a Chi product that I haven't loved. The Infra shampoo was one of the first products I ever tested. A friend of mine recommended it to me because I have curly damaged hair that I often tame with heat. This product is so nourishing and replenishing!
Glenda G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ah this product it's just top of the line! Want to use something of quality and then here it is! Very nice scent, very long lasting. This product can't compare to any other out there. More than satisfied
Paula B.
Powell, OH
I received this shampoo as a gift and immediately fell in love with it! My fine blond hair could be best defined as combination - oily at the scalp and dry on the ends. This provides a great wash without damaging my ends. Love the smell and the way it leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It is pricey so I do not use it as my everyday shampoo.