CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jordan B.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Krista L.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Rachel P.

BY CHI

CHI Infra Shampoo - Moisture Therapy Shampoo - CHI Infra Shampoo is specifically developed to workin conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Shampoo with Cationic Hydration Interlink will provide gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair while providing a balance of moisture for softnessand proteins for strength. Can be usedon a daily basis. see more...

• How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair and it ...1 Answers
  • I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampoo color ...2 Answers
  • Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?2 Answers
Kelsey C.
Satsuma, AL
This is such a great product! It makes your hair so very soft and fluffy! I absolutely love it!!!!
Natalie A.
Chico , CA
Chi shampoo is the greatest !!! It's a bit pricey but the scent it leaves on your hair is great
Mya W.
Alamo, TN
Review for: Infra Shampoo 32 oz more...
I am in love with this shampoo! It works very well with color and relaxer/perm treated hair !
Monica M.
Milan, IL
The product is expensive but worth it, your hair will smell great and leave it soft and shiny
Tequila S.
Fairfield , AL
This shampoo not only smells great but works well with protecting the hair when using heat
Beth  B.
Very pricey but worth it! so much for dry limp hair the best product to use at anytime
Nicole L.
Sunrise, FL
Love this shampoo it really helps protect my hair when using a flat iron that day...
Angela M.
Atlanta, GA
I like this shampoo. It smells good & my hair feels really clean after I wash.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Keeps my dyed hair looking fresh & new.
Shannon P.
Great smell even better results!
Lindsey S.
Trenton , TN
Had this ever made you're hair dry to use? I always feel like all the shampoo I use dries out my hair!
Rebecca H.
Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I have dry hair, Is this shampoo moisturizing?
Ina B.
It is soo good? i want very very much try it.
Chi T.
I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampoo color safe?