CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jordan B.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Krista L.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Rachel P.

BY CHI

CHI Infra Shampoo - Moisture Therapy Shampoo - CHI Infra Shampoo is specifically developed to workin conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Shampoo with Cationic Hydration Interlink will provide gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair while providing a balance of moisture for softnessand proteins for strength. Can be usedon a daily basis. see more...

• How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair...2 Answers
  • I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampo...2 Answers
  • Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?2 Answers
BE-Yata W.
This product works good, but for my hair texture it doesn't last. It will keep is straight but for an couple hours.
krystal ☺.
Leaves my hair soft and silky!! I use it with the conditioner and a hair mask and i love how it leavess my hair.
joanna l.
Orosi, CA
Great shampoo for shine... but the smell is unique... like a perfume I bprefer sweet smells but works very well.
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS
Great shampoo to use before blow drying and straightening my hair. Adds some moisture without weighing hair down.
Jeanette B.
Oh my gad!!! Love this shampoo! It cleans and lathers perfectly. Oh and the smell of this shampoo is amazing 😍
Tasha B.
Great product! Leaves hair soft to touch. It is not a harsh shampoo. It's great to use as a detangling shampoo.
Vricia S.
Bakersfield, CA
I had the chance to try this shampoo at my sisters house. I gotta say it smells good, a little goes a long way.
Maricela F.
I love the smell
i love the smell after i style
i love the way my hair feels after
and i love this product!!!
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Best shampoo. Smells like handsome man and makes your hair clean and non greasy for a few days!!! Love it!
member-a11ce
Leaves ur hair SILKY soft. Smelling good. Managable moisturuzed etc. Only thing is tht its not natural :/
Lindsey S.
Trenton , TN
Had this ever made you're hair dry to use? I always feel like all the shampoo I use dries out my hair!
Chi T.
I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampoo color safe?
Rebecca H.
Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?
Ina B.
It is soo good? i want very very much try it.
Susana B.
How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair and it falls out a lot. Would this be a good match for me? Do you have any experience with it. Feel free to share. Thank you