CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jordan B.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Krista L.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Rachel P.

BY CHI

CHI Infra Shampoo - Moisture Therapy Shampoo - CHI Infra Shampoo is specifically developed to workin conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Shampoo with Cationic Hydration Interlink will provide gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair while providing a balance of moisture for softnessand proteins for strength. Can be usedon a daily basis. see more...

• How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair and it ...1 Answers
  • I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampoo color ...2 Answers
  • Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?2 Answers
Emily R.
Norfolk, VA
I love this shampoo, as well as the whole line. The shampoo makes my (usually frizzy) curly hair manageable and easy to style.
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
I love chi products. I get mine at Ulta stores & it is inexpensive. Anyone with crazy, untamed hair should try the shampoo.
Joanna C.
Marysville, WA
Fabulous shampoo after a heavy treatment like permanent straightening. Smells great and keeps hair clean for several days.
Jennifer M.
Gresham, OR
This brand is expensive so I'm guessing this should be a good product but you never know. CHI has good smelling products
Robert L.
This is exactly what I needed for my dry brittle hair. it helps control my dandruff and it didn't leave my scalp oily
BE-Yata W.
This product works good, but for my hair texture it doesn't last. It will keep is straight but for an couple hours.
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love love love all things chi! Love the smell, the feel, everything. So worth the price! If you have a choice- buy!
krystal ☺.
Leaves my hair soft and silky!! I use it with the conditioner and a hair mask and i love how it leavess my hair.
joanna l.
Orosi, CA
Great shampoo for shine... but the smell is unique... like a perfume I bprefer sweet smells but works very well.
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS
Great shampoo to use before blow drying and straightening my hair. Adds some moisture without weighing hair down.
Lindsey S.
Trenton , TN
Had this ever made you're hair dry to use? I always feel like all the shampoo I use dries out my hair!
Becca H.
Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I have dry hair, Is this shampoo moisturizing?
Ina B.
It is soo good? i want very very much try it.
Chi T.
I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampoo color safe?