CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jordan B.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Krista L.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Rachel P.

BY CHI

CHI Infra Shampoo - Moisture Therapy Shampoo - CHI Infra Shampoo is specifically developed to workin conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Shampoo with Cationic Hydration Interlink will provide gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair while providing a balance of moisture for softnessand proteins for strength. Can be usedon a daily basis. see more...

• How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair...2 Answers
  • I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampo...2 Answers
  • Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?2 Answers
Cruz M.
Harlingen
Smells soo good! Leaves hair hydrated,and silky! All Chi products contain Silk.
Quick tip:
If you have styled your hair with lots of products, or hair is oily, you need to shampoo twice. That's with any shampoo. Of course,cheaper shampoos tend to be cheaper because they use harsher ingredients thus making you think they cleanse well,and they can but the condition of your hair never improves. Professional shampoo will always be better and this is my top 5 as a hairstylist. If used as directed, only a quarter size at a time,work the front first,scalp and then work your way midway down your hair,then shampoo again. A little goes a long way! Always condition separate for better detangling results.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I really liked this shampoo because it leaves your hair feeling luxurious without having to spend a ton of money on really expensive shampoo. The only thing I would change is that I wish that the bottle was bigger. My hair is very thick so it takes a good amount of product to saturate my hair.
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
Review for: Infra Shampoo 12 oz more...
I've just recently started using this and can feel that my hair feels softer and less frizzy. This shampoo pairs nicely with the other Infra products and I've seen an improvement in the health of my hair. I bought this at TJ Maxx and got a box of 3 products for $17.
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Infra Shampoo 12 oz more...
Honestly I love CHI, I’ve used multiple products from them and my hair always feels so good after. But this shampoo was such a bunk. I hated the smell, and it just didn’t do much for my hair. I paired it with the conditioner and I just felt like my hair was so heavy and looked greasy even though I used the shampoo.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
My go to shampoo at home or at the salon. I love it because it’s moisturizing and color safe. I also love it because it has a non gendered fragrance. Not too girly and not too manly. Everyone in the house can use it :-)
Ayesha K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Infra Shampoo 32 oz more...
I got his at half the price when ulta were running their liter sales! This bottle lasted me about 6 months! I have a dry scalp so it provides me with the moisture I need and helps with soothing out my frizz and smooths my hair! The product is overall great and leaves your hair smelling fresh!
Natasha M.
Review for: Infra Shampoo 32 oz more...
This is my go to higher end haircare line. I live that it’s hydrating and also helps protect my hair against blow drying and flat irons. It lathers beautifully and the conditioner makes my hair super shiny. I usually wait u til ulta has their liter sale to purchase this brand.
Chelsea S.
Metairie, LA
Smells great but its expensivve and for some reason my hair does not like it. My scalp is really dry and I can't seem to get the product out my hair after rinsing and it cakes up and makes me feel dirty. I would recommend this for people who don't have hair problems.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
I use this shampoo in my salon and all of my color clients purchase it as well. It provides color protection and lathers well. It does provide the moisture you need, the scent is long lasting and smells wonderful. I am very satisfied with the product and will contuine to use it in my salon.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Is this product is good for damage hair?
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I have dry hair, Is this shampoo moisturizing?
annie c.
guayaquil, guayas
Que tan bueno es? quisiera poder probarlo,pero necesito al menos una recommendacion
Kaitlyn R.
Does this have sulfate in it?