CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jordan B.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Krista L.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Rachel P.

BY CHI

CHI Infra Shampoo - Moisture Therapy Shampoo - CHI Infra Shampoo is specifically developed to workin conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Shampoo with Cationic Hydration Interlink will provide gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair while providing a balance of moisture for softnessand proteins for strength. Can be usedon a daily basis. see more...

• How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair and it ...1 Answers
  • I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampoo color ...2 Answers
  • Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?2 Answers
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I really liked this shampoo because it leaves your hair feeling luxurious without having to spend a ton of money on really expensive shampoo. The only thing I would change is that I wish that the bottle was bigger. My hair is very thick so it takes a good amount of product to saturate my hair.
Natasha M.
Review for: Infra Shampoo 32 oz more...
This is my go to higher end haircare line. I live that it’s hydrating and also helps protect my hair against blow drying and flat irons. It lathers beautifully and the conditioner makes my hair super shiny. I usually wait u til ulta has their liter sale to purchase this brand.
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Infra Shampoo 12 oz more...
Honestly I love CHI, I’ve used multiple products from them and my hair always feels so good after. But this shampoo was such a bunk. I hated the smell, and it just didn’t do much for my hair. I paired it with the conditioner and I just felt like my hair was so heavy and looked greasy even though I used the shampoo.
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Review for: Infra Shampoo 12 oz more...
Favorite shampoo. Have used for many years and I love it. Cleans and really moisturizes your hair. A little goes a long way. The smell is really nice. Leaves your hair really soft and manageable. I have been really satisfied with this line.
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
I use this shampoo in my salon and all of my color clients purchase it as well. It provides color protection and lathers well. It does provide the moisture you need, the scent is long lasting and smells wonderful. I am very satisfied with the product and will contuine to use it in my salon.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Infra Shampoo 12 oz more...
I think I've gone through two bottles of this shampoo. It really cleans my hair well, leaves it smooth and shiny, and smells amazing! It lathers pretty well and worked great on my thin and damaged hair. I would recommend this! CHI Infra Shampoo in Multiple Sizes and Packs
Tatum H.
The Colony
great shampoo. they wash well. really enjoy this product. met my expectations. would recommend to everyone. very gentle on your hair and scalp. bought this at ross. very effective. not disappointing at all. would buy again. my mom uses this too.
Stephanie H.
Shampoo does a good job at cleaning hair and leather some well. Smells okay.  It has a thick consistency. It dried my hair out and was quite drying to my scalp. I believe it is overpriced. Product did not meet my expectations.
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos! It leaves your hair feeling so good and looking sleek and sexy. I would def. recommend this shampoo to friends for that sexy sleek look!
Tiffany B.
Hurricane, West Virginia
If you have thick, curly hair like me, you will love this shampoo!! My hair gets so dry in the winter and this is my go-to shampoo for the winter. My scalp becomes dry and the ends of my hair look dead because they are so dry. This shampoo changes it all! It moisturizes so well! It doesn't make my hair feel weighed down or greasy. If you think buying it at Ulta or Walmart is too pricy, try TJ-Maxx or Marshall's!! That is where I buy all of my Chi products!! I buy the 64oz shampoo and conditioner for $15 a piece, which is the price of a 12oz bottle at Ulta. You will save so much money!
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Is this product is good for damage hair?
Kaitlyn R.
Does this have sulfate in it?
annie c.
guayaquil, guayas
Que tan bueno es? quisiera poder probarlo,pero necesito al menos una recommendacion
Susana B.
How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair and it falls out a lot. Would this be a good match for me? Do you have any experience with it. Feel free to share. Thank you