Meg P.
Morganton, NC

I have dry hair, Is this shampoo moisturizing?

Rania Z.
Rania Z.
2 years, 4 months ago
I don't think so but you should use shampoo and condition .. my son use it he have a very curly dry hair and he said it works with him
Kirstyn M.
Kirstyn M.
2 years, 11 months ago
It helped my hair a lot because i was bleaching my blonde but i switch up monthly on my shampoos to do the job! I also recommend when using it to use the treatment(conditioner) also with the iron guard if you blow dry or straighten!