Tiffany B.
Hurricane, West Virginia
If you have thick, curly hair like me, you will love this shampoo!! My hair gets so dry in the winter and this is my go-to shampoo for the winter. My scalp becomes dry and the ends of my hair look dead because they are so dry. This shampoo changes it all! It moisturizes so well! It doesn't make my hair feel weighed down or greasy. If you think buying it at Ulta or Walmart is too pricy, try TJ-Maxx or Marshall's!! That is where I buy all of my Chi products!! I buy the 64oz shampoo and conditioner for $15 a piece, which is the price of a 12oz bottle at Ulta. You will save so much money!