CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Krista L.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Rachel P.

BY CHI

CHI Infra Shampoo - Moisture Therapy Shampoo - CHI Infra Shampoo is specifically developed to workin conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Shampoo with Cationic Hydration Interlink will provide gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair while providing a balance of moisture for softnessand proteins for strength. Can be usedon a daily basis. see more...

• How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair and it ...1 Answers
  • I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampoo color ...2 Answers
  • Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?2 Answers
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky, smooth in texture...lathers beautifully...and you can tell right away that it's hydrating your hair! A little goes a long way. The smell...holy smokes! When you see a well to do man, dressed to the nines, and looking good...and you just know when he walked by he's going to smell awesome...that's how this stuff smells!! Seriously! LOL! It makes your hair super shiny and silky soft. Drastic improvement in hair strength and volume...immediately!!
Laura C.
During the summer my hair gets very very blonde due to the sun--yeah!!! I found my hair getting dry and having the frizzies so took a chance and tried a small bottle and loved the results!! Not heavy or sticky; great scent; and does not weight down my hair. Oh and the scent is only CHI!!!
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I like this but I don't love it. I purchased once and it did make my hair soft and moisturized but with my hair being fine texture it can be difficult to work with when it is too soft. I think it could be useful to use once in a blue moon but for everyday use it is a no from me.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo really works!! It adds moisture to my hair and has a really good scent. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with dry hair that needs moisture.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My every day shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling great and it smells amazing. My boyfriend is constantly smelling my hair and complimenting.
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo. Smells like handsome man and makes your hair clean and non greasy for a few days!!! Love it!
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I've gone through two bottles of this shampoo. It really cleans my hair well, leaves it smooth and shiny, and smells amazing! It lathers pretty well and worked great on my thin and damaged hair. I would recommend this! CHI Infra Shampoo in Multiple Sizes and Packs
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shampoo does a good job at cleaning hair and leather some well. Smells okay.  It has a thick consistency. It dried my hair out and was quite drying to my scalp. I believe it is overpriced. Product did not meet my expectations.
Tatum H.
The Colony
Beauty Junkie Expert
great shampoo. they wash well. really enjoy this product. met my expectations. would recommend to everyone. very gentle on your hair and scalp. bought this at ross. very effective. not disappointing at all. would buy again. my mom uses this too.
Ellie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the most amazing shampoos ever! Oh my gosh, it leaves my hair so silky smooth, without looking greasy, and it has your hair smelling so good! It can be expensive, depending on where you buy it, but it is worth the money! I'm obsessed with CHI. Everything about it is absolutely fabulous!
Lindsey S.
Jackson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had this ever made you're hair dry to use? I always feel like all the shampoo I use dries out my hair!
Ina B.
It is soo good? i want very very much try it.
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I have dry hair, Is this shampoo moisturizing?
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product is good for damage hair?
Chi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampoo color safe?