CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Jordan B.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Krista L.CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Rachel P.

BY CHI

CHI Infra Shampoo - Moisture Therapy Shampoo - CHI Infra Shampoo is specifically developed to workin conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Infra Shampoo with Cationic Hydration Interlink will provide gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair while providing a balance of moisture for softnessand proteins for strength. Can be usedon a daily basis. see more...

• How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair...2 Answers
  • I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampo...2 Answers
  • Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?2 Answers
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I really liked this shampoo because it leaves your hair feeling luxurious without having to spend a ton of money on really expensive shampoo. The only thing I would change is that I wish that the bottle was bigger. My hair is very thick so it takes a good amount of product to saturate my hair.
Ayesha K.
Plano, TX
Review for: Infra Shampoo 32 oz more...
I got his at half the price when ulta were running their liter sales! This bottle lasted me about 6 months! I have a dry scalp so it provides me with the moisture I need and helps with soothing out my frizz and smooths my hair! The product is overall great and leaves your hair smelling fresh!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Only thing I really like about this shampoo is it’s amazing smell. It smells like the silk infusion which is my holy grail. It didn’t perform well on my hair. Doesn’t lather well and I used too much product to get the clean feeling I needed. For the price not worth it.
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
Review for: Infra Shampoo 12 oz more...
I've just recently started using this and can feel that my hair feels softer and less frizzy. This shampoo pairs nicely with the other Infra products and I've seen an improvement in the health of my hair. I bought this at TJ Maxx and got a box of 3 products for $17.
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Infra Shampoo 12 oz more...
Honestly I love CHI, I’ve used multiple products from them and my hair always feels so good after. But this shampoo was such a bunk. I hated the smell, and it just didn’t do much for my hair. I paired it with the conditioner and I just felt like my hair was so heavy and looked greasy even though I used the shampoo.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
My go to shampoo at home or at the salon. I love it because it’s moisturizing and color safe. I also love it because it has a non gendered fragrance. Not too girly and not too manly. Everyone in the house can use it :-)
carla l.
Salem, OR
I was definitely disappointed with this. I love the Chi Silk Infusion and thought that this would be a really great hydrating shampoo for me. It smells fantastic but I didn't find that it was at all moisturizing and it actually almost seemed to dry my hair out instead which really surprised me. I didn't completely hate it but for the high price tag I can find other shampoos that do a better job for my hair.
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
Review for: Infra Shampoo 12 oz more...
This shampoo leaves my hair super shiny ! I love it ! It also cleans well, and my hair isn’t greasy the next day or day after. For my thick long hair I use about 2-3 quarters of amount of it. It also lathers well. The smell is rather nice, not very overpowering I’ll definitely buy again !
Natasha M.
Review for: Infra Shampoo 32 oz more...
This is my go to higher end haircare line. I live that it’s hydrating and also helps protect my hair against blow drying and flat irons. It lathers beautifully and the conditioner makes my hair super shiny. I usually wait u til ulta has their liter sale to purchase this brand.
Gabriela P.
Portage
Review for: Infra Shampoo 12 oz more...
This product is a great treatment for your hair. I always have this used on me every so often and it gives a nice refresh to my hair. I feel that I makes my hair so smooth, non frizzy, and new. I was really satisfied with this product I look forward to using it more!
Lindsey S.
Trenton , TN
Had this ever made you're hair dry to use? I always feel like all the shampoo I use dries out my hair!
Susana B.
How good is this shampoo and conditioner? I have dry hair and it falls out a lot. Would this be a good match for me? Do you have any experience with it. Feel free to share. Thank you
Rebecca H.
Is this more hydrating than the chi keratin repair shampoo?
Ina B.
It is soo good? i want very very much try it.
Chi T.
I have blue/purple/gray colors on my hair. Is this shampoo color safe?