CHI Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Regena H.

BY CHI

I Infra Moisture Therapy Shampoo, 12 oz: Developed to work in conjunction with the CHI line Created to hydrate Provides gentle luxurious cleansing to the hair Provides moisture to hair Contains proteins for strength Developed for daily use see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair feels so Cansdale and it definitely smells great it's definitely a product that needs to go along with all the rest of products" in 1 review
  • "But this works well on heat damaged hair which most females have. " in 1 review
Regena H.
Clover, SC
CHI makes a salon great shampoo and conditioners. you will love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner it cleans and smells amazing. remember stay away from the three p's shampoos and conditioners because it too high in it pH and it's not healthy for your hair it can make your hair start to fall out of you head.
love love love love this product
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this shampoo along with the treatment and silk infusion for a couple years now. The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair super soft and manageable. It lathers up good but doesn't make so much foam which I don't mind because it still works great and leaves hair clean.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
This is a decent shampoo. It doesn't work wonders on your hair but it cleanses well. I have dry long hair and this replenished some moisture but the results weren't astonishing. It smells really great which is always a plus.
natalia p.
Dallas, TX
Chi wow what can I say this is such a great product it has repaired my hair I love it my hair is tangle free no more split ends its worth every penny ireally recommend this u will truly be in love
Staci A.
Reno
The smell of this shampoo is heavenly and it's not too girly so my husband is able to use it too. Extremely moisturizing and the scent stays on my hair even after blow dying and using hot tools.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Wasn't too big of a fan of this shampoo. Makes my hair feel dried out after using it. Kinda pricey for doing he opposite of what it's supposed to do.
shanay z.
Harrogate, TN
I love this stuff It's became my new favorite shampoo. It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel silky smooth and less static or frizz
safia m.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom uses this every day and she doesn't stop obsessing over this. i Personally don't like how it feels on my hair.
Sabrina H.
Olean, NY
This is my favorite shampoo! It smells amazing and works amazingly, it's definitely my top pick.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I like most about this shampoo is the incredible smell that lingers in your hair for day. Not only is moisturizing, it reconstructs damaged hair leaving it so soft. My hair felt like silk after using the shampoo and conditioner. It was less frizzy and easier to manage. It doesn't lather that much because it sulfate free but it great for color treated hair and even if you don't feel the lather it does clean it well.