BY CHI

This CHI Infra Gel Maximum Control gel is ideal for all your hard to hold styles. PRODUCT FEATURES Maximum control gel - great for molding, shaping, defining and spiking without flaking. Ideal for frizzy hair Paraben-free HOW TO USE Apply a small amount on damp hair and style as desired. PRODUCT DETAILS 8.5-oz. Unisex Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 8.5OZ. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jenissa B.
Lancaster , PA
Chi has the most amazing smell for all of there hair creams ! It’s indescribable I would pour the whole cream on my head if i could😂 but it is very long lasting and a great product to use !
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
Haven’t used this but I do love the smell of chi products they’re pretty good price and actually leave pretty goood results so I do recommend and would try any of the chi products out there
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Love this gel for my curls! I've used it just when I wanted a wave too but no matter what it always works wonders. Lasts a very decent time and smells so good. I always tell people to check out CHI ! It's everything you want.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
This works really well on short hairstyles. It can get a little crunchy and flake but it isn’t anything awful. Love the way it smells.
Lacy H.
Honolulu, HI
I use product after washing my hair which is 2 to 3 times a week. It does not strip color, which is a huge pluses for me. It is not stiff either. So far I love the product. Only used it a couple of weeks.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
This gel works excellent with people with short hair and who likes to have spiked hair. My husband uses this and I will use it on him and I really like it. The smell is very nice as well. Only downside is the gel is really sticky, but you just have too wash your hands afterwards. I buy this for 12.99 at the Salon.