CHI Infra Gel Maximum Control - 8.5 oz uploaded by Ruth R.CHI Infra Gel Maximum Control - 8.5 oz uploaded by Ruth R.

BY CHI

Maximum Control Gel CHI Infra Gel Maximum Control Gel is ideal for all your hard to hold styles. ; see more...

Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Everyone in my house loves this CHI Infra Gel Maximum Control.  My husband uses it, my son uses it, and I use it myself.  It really gives us all a different look, but it has the same maximum control we all need in our life.  Great product, affordable, and worth every penny!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This gel is the right product if you want extra hold! It is good to use when you want to blow out and flat iron because it has such strong power. My hair is curly and I need products like these to get my hair straight. I would def buy again! It's a great product Xo­čî║ÔŁĄ´ŞĆ
Rebecca A.
I used to use this religiously before I'd straighten my hair and after a shower. My hair had EXTREME shine and smelled amazing! It really does protect the hair! Definitely would buy again the next time I see it.
little l.
San Diego, CA
I use this after I straighten my hair with my CHI straightener and the duo goes very well together. The only problem I have is the amount of product you get in each bottle.
Marisa B.
I have tried ALL hair gels under the sun and NO PRODUCT and I mean NO PRODUCT compares to the CHI Infragel; if I was not already married, I marry this gel. Love love love. Firm hold without being weirdly sticky or pasty. I buy by the half-dozen with my medium length ultra thick wavy hair, I go through a bottle a week
Kayla R.
Abingdon, VA
It has a better hold then any other gel I have tried. It holds well for my hair and I have really thick hair. Its easy to dispense pump makes it easy to use in a hurry which I find myself in a lot! It did actually give my hair some volume instead of looking slicked down or "heavy". It stays looking fresh all day and smells great! A little pricey, but worth it!
Chelsie H.
Chi never ceases to amaze me with how well it works. I always use it before heating tools, which I think is why after my multiple-colored hair (as well as a few perms) my hair is still very healthy and strong!
NATASCHA O.
Love this gel. A little goes a looooooooooooong way. My hair is to my waste and is curly. So when I am not straightening it I use this gel and it looks soooooooooooooooooooo good! I get so many compliments!
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
I think the smells of all chi products are really good but I feel like this product may just make me feel better that I'm using it as opposed to really doing something.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I really really love the smell of this Chi product and I do see a difference after using heat on my hair. I'd purchase this again!