BY CHI

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Maximum control gel enhances styling results with a powerful and impressive hold when applied to wet hair prior to blow-drying.

Key Benefits:

• Helps to define styles

• Suitable for all hair types

• Leaves hair with incredible shine and control

• Contains Ionic and Catatonic Hydration Interlink technology

2.625 x 2.625 x 5.25 in

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sarah W.
Seven Valleys, PA
I really love Chi product and this one is awesome but I just can’t get into the smell of their products. The price is a little steep but it’s worth it for the product you receive. The packaging is a little more to be desired.
Chelsey B.
Ga
I love using this before I use any heat tools on my hair. It really puts a great barrier down and smells absolutely amazing. A little goes a long way and it lasts forever. I’ve used this for years and don’t plan on swapping up.
Andrea M.
Pearl, MS
This product is a little pricey but it's well worth it. CHI is a trusted hair care brand for a reason, it's a very high quality product and does exactly what it should. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and I would buy it again and again. I am 100 % a satisfied customer!
Pamela G.
Riverside
Love to use this to help me style my hair. It makes my hair more manageable and I don't have to worry about heat damage. Plus it makes my hair smell great!
Carissa T.
this product smells very good! i love how silky straight it  makes my hair after i am finished with my flat iron. it is very long lasting !
Vinessa G.
Maywood, CA
A bit pricey. I usually do not use gel but Chi is great. It smells really good and the hold is great.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I love all of the chi line products especially the gel! I use it when I go to scrunch my hair
Clairissa S.
Columbus, OH
So great, it’s does an amazing job, I would definitely buy again. And suggest to a friend
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The ChI infra gel is perfect for my curly hair when I am styling and want to apply extra shine to my hair. I love the way it smells and makes my hair so silky and smooth. I sometimes use before straightening my hair. It's super affordable and worth every penny. I like to buy on amazon and love that its Paraben free.

back