BY CHI

CHI Infra Gel 8.5oz CHI Infra Gel Maximum Control Gel is ideal for hard to hold styles. This incredible gel is ideal for shaping, molding, defining, and spiking without flaking or build up while leaving hair with an incredible shine. Product Benefits see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea M.
Florence , MS
This product is a little pricey but it's well worth it. CHI is a trusted hair care brand for a reason, it's a very high quality product and does exactly what it should. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and I would buy it again and again. I am 100 % a satisfied customer!
Carissa T.
this product smells very good! i love how silky straight it  makes my hair after i am finished with my flat iron. it is very long lasting !
Vinessa G.
Maywood, CA
A bit pricey. I usually do not use gel but Chi is great. It smells really good and the hold is great.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The ChI infra gel is perfect for my curly hair when I am styling and want to apply extra shine to my hair. I love the way it smells and makes my hair so silky and smooth. I sometimes use before straightening my hair. It's super affordable and worth every penny. I like to buy on amazon and love that its Paraben free.