Chi Home/div Farouk Systems Chi - Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1

BY CHI HOME/DIV FAROUK SYSTEMS

CHI Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1" Hairstyling Iron: Tame your mane with this flat iron, which features 10 heat settings and curved Tourmaline ceramic plates for smooth, frizz-free results. The included thermal mat helps protect your countertop. see more...

Chi Home/div Farouk Systems Chi - Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1
Chi Home/div Farouk Systems Chi - Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1" Hairstyling Iron - Vintage Swirl
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
In love with this design! Chi has some of the best straighteners for their price in my opinion. My hair is very curly so I use them a lot and I'm never disappointed. They don't leave me with burnt smelling hair like a lot of brands and my hair always looks great after using this product.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I absolutely love my chi. For the longest time I had a crappy wet to dry straighter that I only used when my hair was dry to protect it but then I used my friends chi and I love it. It's worth being more expensive!
Ella S.
Ennis, TX
One of the best flat irons ive ever had. I absolutely adore the designs and it glides though my hair with absolute ease.