Chi Home/div Farouk Systems Chi - Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1

BY CHI HOME/DIV FAROUK SYSTEMS

CHI Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1" Hairstyling Iron: Tame your mane with this flat iron, which features 10 heat settings and curved Tourmaline ceramic plates for smooth, frizz-free results. The included thermal mat helps protect your countertop. see more...

Chi Home/div Farouk Systems Chi - Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1
Chi Home/div Farouk Systems Chi - Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1" Hairstyling Iron - Vintage Swirl
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
In love with this design! Chi has some of the best straighteners for their price in my opinion. My hair is very curly so I use them a lot and I'm never disappointed. They don't leave me with burnt smelling hair like a lot of brands and my hair always looks great after using this product.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I absolutely love my chi. For the longest time I had a crappy wet to dry straighter that I only used when my hair was dry to protect it but then I used my friends chi and I love it. It's worth being more expensive!
Ella S.
Ennis, TX
One of the best flat irons ive ever had. I absolutely adore the designs and it glides though my hair with absolute ease.