Chi Home CHI Smart iKat Collection - Titanium High Gloss Kit uploaded by Anna B.Chi Home CHI Smart iKat Collection - Titanium High Gloss Kit uploaded by Anna B.Chi Home CHI Smart iKat Collection - Titanium High Gloss Kit uploaded by Anna B.

BY CHI HOME

We've known for a while that you can do way more with a flat iron than to simply straighten your hair: It's great for creating natural waves and curls, too. That's why having a flat iron stashed wherever you go is key, and this handy set makes it so easy. Use the CHI Smart Styling Iron in an eye-catching ikat print at home, throw the hot pink CHI Smart Travel Iron and thermal accessory bag in your gym bag, and keep the three chair clips handy in your makeup bag. The temperature controlled flat irons let us pick just the right amount of heat (up to 400 degrees) for our hair type and then we just easily glide the 1" titanium ceramic plates through for single-pass perfection. see more...

Kaycee H.
Dallas
Love this straightener. It takes my hair but doesn’t destroy it. I would recommend to others. It heats up quickly and doesn’t fluctuate throughout using it. A little expensive, but you can find them on sale sometimes.
Anna B.
I use my hairstyling iron to straighten and curl my hair. I love how I can chose the temperature of the plates. I received this as as gift and use it all the time. It heats up really fast and has a great storage bag. It also comes with tips on how to style your hair, which I need to look into further. I like the clips for my thin hair to hold in place when working on my hair. I highly recommend this product to you!
Sasha L.
Hamden, CT
This is the most amazing iron ever! I have it in turquoise color and it works great! Leaves my hair soft, freeze free, and without smelling burnt. I found the price to be fair, you get the regular iron, the case, 3 hair clippers, a travel size iron, and a iron comb! For me it was a great deal! Super recommend it!
Alexandra D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have only ever used chi straighteners because it is a brand you can count on! You get your money's worth and many years with this one. It is my second one and I wouldn't buy a different one! Ulta usually offers a deal.
Danielle S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have hesitated to purchase one based on the price. I finally broke down and treated myself to one. I have extremely long and thick hair that is color treated. After using this flat iron, I can never go back! It slide right through my hair didn't require a lot of pressure to hold it closed! My hair has never felt this silky after using a flat iron! Well worth the money, although I am sad I waited so long!
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Are the plates ceramic or titanium?