Add a Photo
Chi Home CHI Home Breast Cancer Awareness Lady Lace 1

Chi Home CHI Home Breast Cancer Awareness Lady Lace 1" Flat Iron Iron and Pouch

By CHI HOME
#200 in Hair Straighteners
Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, producing an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared which reduce static electricity for that perfect style. Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine. A portion of the sales will be donated to Bright Pink, a national non-profit focused on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women. Brand: CHI Includes Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron and Thermal Clutch 2013 Limited Edition design Straighten, smooth, curl, wave, spiral, flip, and bend Wet/dry usage: Dry 1-inch plates Floating Plates for better results Temperature dial for variable heat settings Eliminates static Reduces frizz Unparalleled shine Quick heat up 9-foot swivel cord 2 Year Limited Warranty Materials: Plastic, ceramic Dimensions: 12 inches long x 2 inches wide x 2 inches deep Model number: CA1112
Chi Home CHI Home Breast Cancer Awareness Lady Lace 1
Chi Home CHI Home Breast Cancer Awareness Lady Lace 1" Flat Iron Iron and Pouch
Brittiney B.
Brittiney B.

Love love love our chi. My daughter and I use it daily! we wouldn't change to any other iron ever. The colors are great! It works wonderful. One over hair and go. Kind of expensive but lasts so worht the price . yes we would buy another!!
Philadelphia, PA

Love this flat iron, I take it with me where ever I go , it every travel friendly. When I'm having a bad hair day and I can't be talking all day for
To do my hair . I plug them bad boys in and they do the trick
Clara S.
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX

I love chi tools! I like that they are light wieght and not so heavy witch my them great tools, for thin/fine hair or girls with short hair.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Hertford, NC

Chi makes the best straighteners hands down and the design is a plus. Packaging and product appearance is everything to me
Sara S.
Sara S.

Chi straighteners are the best of the best. They do not make my hair frizz or look dry! I love this design soo cute!
Chi makes the best straighteners with least hair damage! Being able to carry it around anywhere I go is a big plus!
Yesenia H.
Yesenia H.
Fresno, Ca

I have this straighner and it works pretty good it keep my hair straight. This is the only straightner i like .
Tere G.
Tere G.
Yucatán, Mérida

Se me hace muy cool el diceño y el color sin duda alguna me encanta soy muy fan a este tipo de cosas de verdad me encantan.
Molly J.
Molly J.

Love this edition! Where can I find it?
Philadelphia, PA

Do they have this in a different color beside pink
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby, BC

Lovely! Where is this available? And how much?

Join Now