Chi Home CHI Home Breast Cancer Awareness Lady Lace 1

Chi Home CHI Home Breast Cancer Awareness Lady Lace 1" Flat Iron Iron and Pouch

BY CHI HOME

Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, producing an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared which reduce static electricity for that perfect style. Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine. A portion of the sales will be donated to Bright Pink, a national non-profit focused on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women. Brand: CHI Includes Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron and Thermal Clutch 2013 Limited Edition design Straighten, smooth, curl, wave, spiral, flip, and bend Wet/dry usage: Dry 1-inch plates Floating Plates for better results Temperature dial for variable heat settings Eliminates static Reduces frizz Unparalleled shine Quick heat up 9-foot swivel cord 2 Year Limited Warranty Materials: Plastic, ceramic Dimensions: 12 inches long x 2 inches wide x 2 inches deep Model number: CA1112 see more...

Chi Home CHI Home Breast Cancer Awareness Lady Lace 1
Chi Home CHI Home Breast Cancer Awareness Lady Lace 1" Flat Iron Iron and Pouch
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeee my chi straightener! I have naturally wavy hair and I even use this to curl my hair also. This might be more on the expensive side but it's worth every penny!
Jazmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CHI straighteners! They work so good and you can control how hot you want it to be! I feel like it leaves my hair so shiny after using it and I don't need to be going over it so many times . My hair is wavy by the way
Meredith M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I could not live without this straightener. It never snags or pulls. My hair is pin straight every time I use it. I also use this iron for curling and beach waves. The fact that it's for breast cancer awareness is an added bonus.
Alixx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this flat iron. I've had it for years. It never feels like it's burning my hair. I only have to run it through my hair once and it's straight. I love to curl my hair with this to.
Lindsey W.
Rosamond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! It's cute and pink and straightens hair without too much damage. I absolutely love chi products and refuse to use any other brand of styling tools on my hair!
Marqueeta C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this flat iron, I take it with me where ever I go , it every travel friendly. When I'm having a bad hair day and I can't be talking all day for
To do my hair . I plug them bad boys in and they do the trick
Clara S.
Lewisville, TX
I love chi tools! I like that they are light wieght and not so heavy witch my them great tools, for thin/fine hair or girls with short hair.
Sarah G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had my CHI for probably ten years. My Dad replaced the plug one time but other than that works like a champ. Love it!
Angie M.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have had for over five years and always does a great job. My hair is super thick and curly, this really helps to tame it all!
Cristina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it is a good product it does the work in the way I like it I'm satisfied with this product
Molly J.
Love this edition! Where can I find it?
Arya A.
Is this still available??
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely! Where is this available? And how much?
Marqueeta C.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they have this in a different color beside pink