BY CHI HOME

Find Hair Styling Appliances at Target.com! CHI Air Style Series Ceramic Dryer is a powerful 1500 watt DC motor dryer that delivers fast airflow to minimize heat styling damage, leaving hair with less frizz, more manageability, with incredible shine for beautiful style. The innovative technology of tourmaline ceramic elements with even heat distribution creates an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared, which repels humidity and reduces static electricity. The simple design of the Style Series Ceramic Dryer makes it easy to create the look you want!Dual Speed Heating Cool Shot Button Ceramic Heater DC Motor Ionic Infrared. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
I love the amount of settings that this hair dryer has. The high setting is very strong and fantastic. I have extremely thick hair and the high speed helps dry my hair more quickly than other hair dryers.
stefffa K.
I love my chi hair blow dryer. I purchased mine at TJ Maxx on sale for $50. It was definitely worth it and it was a for sure upgrade from my old dryer. Although I like to air dry my hair more than using heat, this one dries my hair super quickly!
Tara N.
Osceola, IN
This works well for me. I have fine, long, straight blonde hair and it doesn't seem to do a lot of damage and dries my hair fairly quickly.
Amy N.
Louisville , KY
I love love love this hair dryer!! It's cut down the styling time of my hair in half and leaves itbsilky and shiny!