Chi Home CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Pink-A-Delic 1-inch Flat Iron

BY CHI HOME

Style your hair with psychedelic fun with this CHI Air Expert flat iron. The Pink-A-Delic style comes with an LED indicator, 9-foot swivel cord and auto shut off features make it easy to use. Auto Shut Off LED Indication Light; Dual voltage 9-foot swivel cord for convenience Brand: CHI Air Color options: Pink-A-Delic Type: Flat iron Intended use: Straightening hair Wet/dry usage: Dry Barrel/plate size: 3 inch barrel, 2 inch plate Settings: Temperature dial for variable heat settings Cool shot Removable attachments: Thermal mat and paddle brush Power source: Outlet powered Materials: Ceramic; power cord Dimensions: 3 inches high x 10 inches wide x 1 inch deep Model number: CA2167 see more...

Alexa L.
First of all, I absolutely love the design of this straightener! It certainly fits my personality! Since I have thin and straight hair, I use this straightener to curl my hair. The curls last for several days! This straightener curls my hair better than any curling iron ever has. I can't recommend it enough!
Maria A.
Tucson, AZ
This little guy is alaways with me on any road trip. I've even packed it for my clients on special occasions. It's lasted forever & when it does decide to stop working I'll be purchasing another one
Miranda I.
I started using CHI several years ago, it is the only flat iron that keeps my hair straight all day and makes it very smooth and shiny. I'll never use anything else and I'll always recommend to anybody looking for a flat iron
Chanda B.
Tennessee
Now this one I don't have, but I do have a CHI straightener. i didn't see the one I have, it's the one with the picks and guitars on it. black and white. I bought it at a salon many years ago inside the Mall that is close to me. it has lasted me a very long time!! I love how it makes my hair so straight!! it's amazing how it's lasted me so long. I definitely recommend that if your looking for a fantastic straightener!! get a CHI!!!
Allison P.
I've had this straightener for a couple years now and I love it! It works perfect on my curly hair! I wish I could get more use out of it actually, but if you have curly hair you know what I mean haha.
Abby W.
Russellville, AR
I do not have unruly or extremely curly hair. Just slightly wavy and get some flipped out ends some times and this does the trick just fine. I have never noticed damage caused by it.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
It does the job with straightening and curling well but it got squeaky very quickly which was annoying. Also no auto shut off feature
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
CHI is the only straightener that I have ever used. I have long thick hair, and it only takes me about 10 minutes. Love it!
Christy M.
Rome, GA
Works well does not damage my hair and never go out all the girls in my house own a chi flat iron and we all love them