BY CHI HOME

Find Hair Styling Appliances at Target.com! CHI Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron 1.5" utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, producing an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared which reduce static electricity for that perfect style. Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine. This Hairstyling Iron is ideal for all your hairstyle needs. Now, you can straighten, smooth, curl, spiral, flip and bend. Just use your imagination and create your own personal flair. The Dual Voltage and Auto Shut-Off features make this iron convenient for traveling.Includes a free Thermal. Color: Lavender. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Chi Home CHI Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron 1.5
Chi Home CHI Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron 1.5" - Light Lavender with Thermal Mat
Haley K.
I love my chi straightener.It heats up so quickly and it doesn’t take me that long to straighten my hair.I got the 1.5 inch because I have thick hair and I really like it and it doesn’t take as long.I would recommend it.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I have this straightener and I love it! I had the classic, original chi before this and I replaced it with this one when it was finally time to move on. This is so LIGHT! And with the original, my hair would sometimes get caught in the ceramic siding. It doesn't happen with this one. It heats up quick, and I don't need to separate my hair in sections to use it. It leaves my hair smooth and lightweight feeling. My hair will remain straight until it gets wet again.
Isabelle D.
I'm not a professional so I don't really know how it is compared to other irons but it works pretty well for me. Heat setting is perfect for my really curly hair but I definitely need a serum or oil for some weight when I use it because I did it a little too voluminous with this iron and I like more sleek. Thick plate isn't the best for getting into roots.
Amanda J.
Jersey City, NJ
It gets the job done. I never feel like my hair is being burned off little by little when I use it, and it doesn't cause much damage (certainly no more than any other heat tool used on hair). I've had mine for 5 years and I'm still happy with its performance
Makayla C.
Washington, NC
I started using CHI three years ago and I have never went back. I love the pretty colors, light weight, and the fact that my hair always looks good. I have thin, straight hair and I use my straightener almost every day and it's still super healthy.
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
CHI products hardly ever disappoint. Although they are a bit expensive, the durability and quality are top notch. My stylist recommended this brand, and I am glad I gave it a shot. It works well for my hair, as well as my daughter's!
Lucy B.
Columbia , SC
I have thick hair and have been pleased & impressed. It gets very hot. I also use this for curling my hair and it's GREAT for beachy waves. One of my favorite brands of straighteners and a reasonable price point. I would buy again.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
Ever since I bought my first CHI straightener I never switched to another brand. If you have thick hair, try to do it in layers and go slow. I don’t do my hair very often but I love it. I wouldn’t say it needed any improvement
Laurie A.
This item is an oldie but a goodie. I’ve owned two different ones and they’ve both lasted my 5-8 years. This brand is so reputable that there’s no reason for me to ever switch. I love this item and the price point it comes with
Natasha K.
Was the cheapest one I could find to fit my budget. They are just so expensive. I love it so much but wish they were more affordable for the people who can't buy brand new. Quality is above and beyond my expectations,