Chi Home CHI Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron 1.5

BY CHI HOME #92 in Hair Accessories

Find Hair Styling Appliances at Target.com! CHI Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron 1.5" utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, producing an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared which reduce static electricity for that perfect style. Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine. This Hairstyling Iron is ideal for all your hairstyle needs. Now, you can straighten, smooth, curl, spiral, flip and bend. Just use your imagination and create your own personal flair. The Dual Voltage and Auto Shut-Off features make this iron convenient for traveling.Includes a free Thermal. Color: Lavender. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Chi Home CHI Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron 1.5
Chi Home CHI Air Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron 1.5" - Light Lavender with Thermal Mat
Ashley E.
Out of all of the straighteners I've used, this is my favorite. I use it just about everyday. It straightens my hair EXACTLY how I want it to. Absolutely worth the price & I wouldn't change a thing! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality straightener.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I have this straightener and I love it! I had the classic, original chi before this and I replaced it with this one when it was finally time to move on. This is so LIGHT! And with the original, my hair would sometimes get caught in the ceramic siding. It doesn't happen with this one. It heats up quick, and I don't need to separate my hair in sections to use it. It leaves my hair smooth and lightweight feeling. My hair will remain straight until it gets wet again.
Isabelle D.
I'm not a professional so I don't really know how it is compared to other irons but it works pretty well for me. Heat setting is perfect for my really curly hair but I definitely need a serum or oil for some weight when I use it because I did it a little too voluminous with this iron and I like more sleek. Thick plate isn't the best for getting into roots.
Katlin S.
Athens, OH
This is by far the best straightener that I have used. I've had it for almost four years now and it still works really well. The price is a little high but when you consider how long this will last compared to cheaper ones it is totally worth it. I got mine at ulta but a lot of times you can find a Chi at Marshalls!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I have always used chi hair straighteners they are reliable and works amazing. They flatten my hair in one stroke typically. I have been using it for years the lightweight design is also a plus. I would recommend anyone try
Amanda J.
Jersey City, NJ
It gets the job done. I never feel like my hair is being burned off little by little when I use it, and it doesn't cause much damage (certainly no more than any other heat tool used on hair). I've had mine for 5 years and I'm still happy with its performance
Katie B.
chicago
I love my CHI hair straightener. I invested in it, so though it was expensive, it's lasted me forever. I bought my hot pink one from Target & use it to straighten & curl my hair. I use it mostly during the Fall- Spring as I air dry my hair through Summer :)
Makayla C.
Washington, NC
I started using CHI three years ago and I have never went back. I love the pretty colors, light weight, and the fact that my hair always looks good. I have thin, straight hair and I use my straightener almost every day and it's still super healthy.
Lucy B.
Columbia, SC
I have thick hair and have been pleased & impressed. It gets very hot. I also use this for curling my hair and it's GREAT for beachy waves. One of my favorite brands of straighteners and a reasonable price point. I would buy again.
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
CHI products hardly ever disappoint. Although they are a bit expensive, the durability and quality are top notch. My stylist recommended this brand, and I am glad I gave it a shot. It works well for my hair, as well as my daughter's!