BY CHI

Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray was by far, the most disappointing chi hair product I've purchased thus far.
I usually straighten my hair before I style it, therefore using this hair spray after I straighten caused my hair to curl back up again.
It has a very wet consistency.
But that's not all, after it dries it made my hair feel so sticky and untouchable. The few times I have desperately used it, I was paranoid about people touching my hair all night and as soon as I got home I had to wash it out immediately. It's unreal.
I will not repurchase this. It's entirely too heavy for a hair spray. I understand it's called "helmet head." But this took it too far.
Vada M.
Vada M.
Maynardville, TN
This hair spray is amazing. It holds so good and even smells good as well. I prefer it over any other hair spray to use.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
This hair spray actually holds my hair style.I live in the south and between the humidity and the hot temperatures my hair usually goes flat quickly.Extra Helmet Head firm hair spray works really good.
Teressa S.
Teressa S.
Glendale, NY
Love this product! I live in a humid environment and it held my hair all day long and did not weigh it down. it also smelled great!
Randi T.
Randi T.
Wills Point, TX
This is the best hair spray by far, I cannot go without it. It works and you don't need much! Love Chi products but this is my favorite.