CHI Helmet Head Extra Firm Hair Spray

Is an extra firm, fast drying hair spray for creating voluminous, full-bodied looks that last from day to night. The ultimate tool to lock in your style and give you control against wind, moisture and humidity while adding shine. Superior for use with CHI flat or curling irons to create styles for lift, movement and texture. Not tested on animals.

I picked this up last week at Alta wasn't expensive but haven't tried yet not sure of the hold does it hold up pretty good
I bought one last night and haven't used yet. Does it leave my hair looking awfully hard in the other day?
Start your review of CHI Helmet Head Extra Firm Hair Spray!
Billye C.
Ottawa, KS
CHI Helmet Head Extra Firm Hair Spray uploaded by Billye C.
This stuff is perfect for for my pompadour style. The picture was taken after sitting outside for 2 hours watching soccer. It was even a little breezy and my hair didn't move!🤣 4 stars because I do prefer a more flexible hold when I wear my hair down.
Omattie R.
CHI Helmet Head Extra Firm Hair Spray uploaded by Omattie R.
This is the best hairspray I have ever used. It met my expectations in every way. I was able to create a long lasting and strong hold hairstyle myself that would have cost me a huge penny at the salon. My hairstyle lasted all night. I got so many compliments. And I have thin soft hair. Usually other brands don’t hold my hair. But CHI Helmet Head Extra Firm Hair Spray did the job. It created such great body and fuller looking hair. Will definitely recommend.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
CHI Helmet Head Extra Firm Hair Spray uploaded by Angelica M.
My favorite hair spray! So glad I finally tried this. I am now currently on my third bottle. Holds my curls for hours after using heat, and doesn't leave residue when I brush them out. Has a nice smell too, which is hard to find in hair spray. If you need your style to stick, I would definitely recommend this. Also not as stiff feeling as other "freeze" hair sprays. I usually stock up when Ulta or JCpenney has it on sale for $10.
Tomi L.
Haslet, TX
CHI Helmet Head Extra Firm Hair Spray uploaded by Tomi L.
I don't normally use hairspray because it makes my hair feel sticky or crunchy, and often doesn't really hold the style like I want it too. --This hairspray is not like that.-- It does leave a crunchy cast, but it isn't tacky like other sprays, and it HOLDS a style!!! I have curly hair, but sometimes in between washes random curls will lose their shape. Normally, I'll use a wand to fix them, but (even though my hair is curly) the curls lose spring after a few hours. I found this in my sister's bathroom and gave it a try. The curls lasted all night while we celebrated her 50th birthday. They lasted through being in put up in ponytails, dancing, running around with kids, AND they lasted through a whole night's sleep. When I woke up the next morning, my hair looked the exact same just a little frizzier.
Becki A.
Milford, OH
This hair spray does keep your hair in place. The spray makes your hair a little stiff, but it's not as bad as other sprays I have used. My hair looks natural and not sprayed.
Maria L.
Corona, NY
This will not budge, it will give you protection against humidity with not freeze. It will work on the thinnest hair and has no paraben
Tera S.
Ironton, OH
This is my favorite hairspray that ive used and there’s a gold can that was also really awesome. I can just spray a little bit and it holds my hair in place all day and doesn’t make it hard as a brick I can still brush it out.
Schailar C.
Clovis, CA
CHI Helmet Head Extra Firm Hair Spray uploaded by Schailar C.
A friend gifted this to me for the holidays and I have never been more excited about a gift like this in my life. This hairspray smells incredible. It has a sweet almost chemically juicy couture type aroma. It's hold is unbeatable. I have used this to help hold up foot tall Mohawks, amazing Upstyles and maintain well put together looks for the dance floor. I adore this product.
Johannie V.
West New York, NJ
The product indicates “extra firm hold” but honestly I feel like $3 Treseme strong hold hairspray works better. I have extremely thick/wavy hair so when I do slick back bun hairstyles with a boar brush I need a good strong hold hairspray to control my edges. This ain’t it. Sorry Chi, you disappointed me this time :(
Misma S.
Waltham, MA
It works as well as it should, it does well the job. I like the chi products and it works well, I never had what to complain about it.