CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25

CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25" Spring Curling Iron

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The professional salon CHI Haute Pink Ceramic Curling Iron is great for adding waves, curls or volume to any hairstyle. With a one-hour auto shutoff, this versatile "all-in-one" ergonomic design features a swivel cord and flash-quick heating.

CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25
CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25" Spring Curling Iron
Buy on JCPenney
Sara R.
Houston , TX
This Curling Iron is not your Mother's Curling Iron. This one tames my hair immediately. I love it! I go from wind blown hair to tame hair or from humid frizzy hair to tame hair. I love it and I'm so grateful because I remember how it used to be before I used this one. I'm here to get one for travel now. I recently traveled with my old curling iron and I forgot what frizzy hair looks like without a good curling iron. Also this iron heats up very fast and cools very fast. I can get ready for work much quicker with this curling iron than my old iron and thank God too. I just hope they continue to make these curling irons.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Awesome curling iron! Very professional iron, chi products are always superior to other hair tools, of course they are more expensive, but, they last for YEARS! So, in my opinion, you really do get what you pay for, and with a chi product, it'll last you forever. I highly recommend it.
Zion H.
This is a great and effective curling iron. It gets really hot which I love. I have really curly hair and it manages to get the job done. It wasn't too bad of a price. I would 100% recommend this brand to other friends looking for hair curling irons.
Paige P.
This curling iron works very well! It does not crease your hair at all, and its ceramic finish makes your hair come out smooth and shiny. I have also noticed that my curls hold really well (overnight) and don't sustain much damage with this curling iron.
Rosan O.
Dubuque, IA
Every girl needs this in her life. I actually use this as a straightener as well as a curling iron. Because it's round it works either way. It works very fast and leaves great results that last for 3 days. I usually like my hair better the day after I use this product. It's an investment, but it is definitely worth it. I have been using it for 7 years now and have never experienced any issues with it.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I loved this product because it was one of its first kind. I nvr repurchased it because the price point was too high and lower end brands defiantly stepped up their games. Would I recommend this if you can afford it? YES! But for where I am financially & for how often I put curls/waves in my hair -- I was okay purchasing a lower end brand. :)
Andrea H.
I just want to know what if you like me and then you can do that to my face and you don't like me and you will probably be like the same thing man that would be me if he was my friend he was like my father and
Spencer C.
Orange, CA
i love the large barre on this curling iron it gives me amazing soft curls that never look too fussy.  i have long very fine hair and these big curls help add body to my look. i bought it originally off amazon. i love the chi products for my hair, they never damage it.
Arielle L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Curls hold up all night! The wand is easy to use as well and the barrel is wide enough that you don't wind up looking like shirley temple. I usually use the glove it comes with to avoid burning myself. Dropped it once or twice and it hasn't broken yet, so here's to hoping!
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I just love the Chi brand. They are always been a big go get brand for me. I have natural hair and I really gets my hair straight and curled nicely. Its doesn't burn my hair and for the price you cant beat it