CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25

CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25" Spring Curling Iron

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The professional salon CHI Haute Pink Ceramic Curling Iron is great for adding waves, curls or volume to any hairstyle. With a one-hour auto shutoff, this versatile "all-in-one" ergonomic design features a swivel cord and flash-quick heating.

CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25
CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25" Spring Curling Iron
Buy on JCPenney
Zion H.
Zion H.
This is a great and effective curling iron. It gets really hot which I love. I have really curly hair and it manages to get the job done. It wasn't too bad of a price. I would 100% recommend this brand to other friends looking for hair curling irons.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Great curling iron! Doesn't dry my hair out and the curls last forever! I don't even need hairspray because the curls are so tight and perfect.
Paige P.
Paige P.
This curling iron works very well! It does not crease your hair at all, and its ceramic finish makes your hair come out smooth and shiny. I have also noticed that my curls hold really well (overnight) and don't sustain much damage with this curling iron.
Rosan O.
Rosan O.
Dubuque, IA
Every girl needs this in her life. I actually use this as a straightener as well as a curling iron. Because it's round it works either way. It works very fast and leaves great results that last for 3 days. I usually like my hair better the day after I use this product. It's an investment, but it is definitely worth it. I have been using it for 7 years now and have never experienced any issues with it.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I loved this product because it was one of its first kind. I nvr repurchased it because the price point was too high and lower end brands defiantly stepped up their games. Would I recommend this if you can afford it? YES! But for where I am financially & for how often I put curls/waves in my hair -- I was okay purchasing a lower end brand. :)
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
I just want to know what if you like me and then you can do that to my face and you don't like me and you will probably be like the same thing man that would be me if he was my friend he was like my father and
Spencer C.
Spencer C.
Orange, CA
i love the large barre on this curling iron it gives me amazing soft curls that never look too fussy.  i have long very fine hair and these big curls help add body to my look. i bought it originally off amazon. i love the chi products for my hair, they never damage it.
Arielle L.
Arielle L.
Curls hold up all night! The wand is easy to use as well and the barrel is wide enough that you don't wind up looking like shirley temple. I usually use the glove it comes with to avoid burning myself. Dropped it once or twice and it hasn't broken yet, so here's to hoping!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
My hair is bleach blonde so as you might know the less heat I can use the better. The Chi Hate pink spring curl came to the rescue with those easter curls beautifly and lasted she whole day. It warms up quickly for those quick out the door looks.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
A good quality hair curling iron that you can find at Sally's beauty supply and inexpensive heats up really hot gets a hair done if you have coarse hair this is an excellent hope for you because your hair will hold a curl