CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25

CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25" Spring Curling Iron

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The professional salon CHI Haute Pink Ceramic Curling Iron is great for adding waves, curls or volume to any hairstyle. With a one-hour auto shutoff, this versatile "all-in-one" ergonomic design features a swivel cord and flash-quick heating.

CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25
CHI Haute Pink Ceramic 1.25" Spring Curling Iron
Angela B.
Sedro-Woolley
Wish it had temperature gauge on it. Good size for variety of curls. Gets hot fast. On/off switch is all it has. That's a little bit of a con.
Cute color, easy to hold and use.
sarah s.
Speedwell, TN
can’t seem to get the hang of this one. it’s probably more of the indian that the arrow but i definitely prefer my wand over this curler. would suggest looking elsewhere
Zion H.
This is a great and effective curling iron. It gets really hot which I love. I have really curly hair and it manages to get the job done. It wasn't too bad of a price. I would 100% recommend this brand to other friends looking for hair curling irons.
Paige P.
This curling iron works very well! It does not crease your hair at all, and its ceramic finish makes your hair come out smooth and shiny. I have also noticed that my curls hold really well (overnight) and don't sustain much damage with this curling iron.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I loved this product because it was one of its first kind. I nvr repurchased it because the price point was too high and lower end brands defiantly stepped up their games. Would I recommend this if you can afford it? YES! But for where I am financially & for how often I put curls/waves in my hair -- I was okay purchasing a lower end brand. :)
Andrea H.
I just want to know what if you like me and then you can do that to my face and you don't like me and you will probably be like the same thing man that would be me if he was my friend he was like my father and
Spencer C.
Costa Mesa, CA
i love the large barre on this curling iron it gives me amazing soft curls that never look too fussy.  i have long very fine hair and these big curls help add body to my look. i bought it originally off amazon. i love the chi products for my hair, they never damage it.
Arielle L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Curls hold up all night! The wand is easy to use as well and the barrel is wide enough that you don't wind up looking like shirley temple. I usually use the glove it comes with to avoid burning myself. Dropped it once or twice and it hasn't broken yet, so here's to hoping!
Evangelina P.
A good quality hair curling iron that you can find at Sally's beauty supply and inexpensive heats up really hot gets a hair done if you have coarse hair this is an excellent hope for you because your hair will hold a curl
Jennifer R.
Chi Haute Ceramic Spring Curling Iron is amazing. I love the way the handle fits in my hand. This handle makes gripping it so much easier, and less chance of dropping your curling iron. You great fun, bouncy curls that last.