BY CHI

Compact yet Powerful at 1500 Watts CHI Hand Shot Low EMF Professional Hair Dryer uses the latest technology eliminating the handle of a traditional hair dryer, allowing you to hold the barrel comfortably. Removable Adjustable Barrel Strap for Control Soft Touch Finish for a Comfortable Grip 2 Speed Settings and Cool Setting Super Lightweight Heat Protected Barrel Comb Attachment Concentrator Nozzle Diffuser 120V AC 60 Hz 1500W ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc.  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarant see more...

Remi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Isn't this for dogs ?? But I guess you can also use it too :/
I use some of there products from there dog line for my Maltese. They are great
Adriana C.
I did not like this product at all. I was very surprised because I looked at the reviews and people loved this hair dryer. I have very thick and curly hair so it just did NOT work for me and I am not sure if I got a bad one but it kept sparking up and it freaked me out lol. Try it out but I just did not approve.
Allison K.
In theory this is a great idea who anyone who hold their blow dryer by the nozzle when drying a client's hair. However, maybe I got a dud because it stopped working a few weeks after purchasing. I didn't exchange for the same dryer, went with a different one.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I love this hair dryer. It's an awesome value considering all of the attachments that you get. CHI's products are always amazing and this dryer is especially amazing. It dries my hair in record time but never feels like it's burning hair hair.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Love my dryer!! I always diffuse my hair because i have naturaly curly hair! Another great thing about chi! Is they have the new green tea line & one of their products is called blow dryer primer! I use that before I blow dry everytime! You should really give it a chance because it's helped keep my hair super healthy!
Heather R.
I got the hand shot blow dryer when i was in school. I liked it at first but it was cheaply made i feel like. The handle broke amd the coating stuff on the outside made the dryer look dirty. It worked fine but not my fav item feom them.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Amazing for traveling! Great to have for when you're on the go! I've traveled so many places and my hair dryer is always with me. I've gotten one for my sister birthday. I recommend this to anyone who travels
Karla C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the diffuser it comes with. On days I just want show of my curls I use this bad boy and let me say my hair is wow. It's beautiful and I love the way it doesn't dry(haha) my hair out like other dryers have.
Alysondra E.
Really was not as impressed by this as I thought I'd be and especially not for the price. Currently replacing after only a year because it smells like burning when in use
Kalie S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I loved it when it worked. Only lasted 6 months before it stopped working. Worked great when it was actually working. It's an expensive hair dryer for it to quit working after 6 months.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Comparing price and quality, is this hair dryer with buying?