CHI Hair Dryer Frosted White

by CHI

The super speed CHI Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer is true revolutionary technology that will cut your time in drying by up to 50%. Comes with clear Diffuser and Nozzle Ceramic, Ionic and Far Infrared for smooth, shiny, silky and conditioned hair Controls frizz and conditions and seals the cuticle for more shine Super fast drying - cut time by up to 50% Variable heat and air setting, plus cool shot button Lightweight Non-Slip Bumper Heat Control Switch Soft Touch Handle Air Flow Switch Cold Shot Button Low EMF Dries hair faster Ion Switch Flexible Cord 120V AC 60 Hz 1800W ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems Group and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems Group.  Farouk Systems Group guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any produc

Is this a good hair dryer?
What is this best CHI hair dryer to purchase?
Can you tell the difference when you using this hairdryer on your hair when compared to other cheaper hairdryers?
Start your review of CHI Hair Dryer Frosted White!
How would you rate this product?
Tacoma, WA
Not a fan of this hair dryer, which is a professional grade hair dryer. This is very heavy with an extremely long cord. It has horrible drying time and lasted for about 2 years before the engine really started slowing down. Lots and lots of frizzy hair. Very upset for how much I paid for this and what piece of crap it was!!!!
I have tried so many different types of hair dryer in my life, that I alredy lost the count. Everything changed once I got this hair dryer. It is super powerful, lightweight, keeps my hair protected from excessive heat and it’s so stylish! Love it!
I love this hair dryer so much! Fast drying time especially when I need to leave the house quick. It can be a bit pricey but definitely a good choice. I got this sent to me and I absolutely love it and would recommend
Anaheim, CA
I love the CHI products. My sister has this blow dryer and I borrowed it for a trip. I loved it. The power it has is amazing. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry.
Tacoma, WA
For a more costly hair dryer, this was awful!! It did more dsamage to my hair then any other hair dryer I have ever owned. It was heavy and took along time to dry and the hottest level was ok. Not impressed for the price tag.
Friendsville, MD
The days of standing in the bathroom for 30+minutes blow drying my hair are OVER! This hair dryer was worth every penny. It dries my hair in 5 minutes flat. It has 3 different heat settings, 3 air speed settings and a cool setting. It's just great. I wondered what all the hype was about with CHI. Now I know.
Bakersfield , CA
I love to use this because it won't smell like burnt hair when i have it on the hot setting. It dries my hair in less than 10 mins and I love how easy and silky it leaves my hair:) totally worth the money
Homestead, FL
I wanted to try a CHI so I bought this one. I have really thick curly hair. If this dryer had a comb it would be perfect, but the little attachments didn't work for me. The price is also a bit higher as well.
Love love love chi hair products. Their hair dryers and straighteners are EVERYTHING. They can run a bit pricey, but in my opinion it is totally worth it for the quality of the items you're buying. Definitely recommend
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the clean color of this dryer by Chi! It dries my hair faster. I have long and thick hair which make it longer to dry with other dryers I've used. This one makes drying and atyling hair faster which is a must for everyone that's always on-the-go.